Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
These too

Screenshot_20170920-221226.jpg

That CW is very underrated. I'm thinking of doubling up.

I am about ready to pass on my Lillard 2 Static. Worn em alot on court, time to move on. Had a good life.

That CW is very underrated. I'm thinking of doubling up.
Only problem with it is that it gets dirty so easily. White knit=dirt magnet.

I am about ready to pass on my Lillard 2 Static. Worn em alot on court, time to move on. Had a good life.
I donated mine to Goodwill a few weeks ago. Traction was starting to become smooth under the bar of my foot and around the outer edge of the heel. Such a solid shoe.

Those look like customs, but I hope they release. Seems like it'd be a limited drop. Maybe Rose City?

I hope they bring back Continental soles on the 4s like they did on the 2s.

Lowkey wish I didn't buy the Dame 3s and just waited for the Dame 4s. :lol: Can't waste any more money buying shoes to hoop in since I have too many to rotate between (although I tend to end up going with my Crazy Explosive 16 Lows anyway :rofl:).

These look sleeker compared to the Dame 3 which looks a lot bulkier.

Got the all red dame 3s...best shoe I have ever balled in hands down..i be hella pressed to play in them lol

So many tempting models to try out as bball season begins
I have to be selective...

That white/gum pair might be in the cards

Any date on the black cw? I'm really liking that. I hope this shoe isn't stiff like the the Dame 3s.

Just Copped the Rip Cities from Nba Store Eu with my birthday discount for 72 $.
So, if you are in Europe; hurry up !

Untitled-1.jpg

White + gum colorway probably the best choice imo. Its a lot more lowkey but the gum adds a reslly nice touch

Back
Top Bottom