Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 90 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
got sold out

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 10.12.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 10.12.41 AM.png
    794.5 KB · Views: 66
At least Yeezy splash tells us what sizes are still available.

Wish this Dame splash would do the same so I can either continue waiting or go back to bed. :emoji_zzz::emoji_zzz::emoji_zzz:

Got through splash around 9:40, all sizes said low in stock for black. Got through splash again now, all sizes sold out. Keep it moving fellas...

Amateur hour at Adidas. I was at the 747 event yesterday and after standing in line forever to enter the raffles they never told you if you took an L or not.. they would just send random text messages throughout the night if you won. I kept asking the ppl working there what time the raffles would close and when they'd be letting us know if we won or not and none of the employees knew anything about the process. We went to the shoe pickup area and the guy said he could scan our wristbands to tell us if we had won or not, so he scanned mine and said I didn't hit on anything. After the 2 hour drive home I receive a text saying I won one of the shoes I entered. I said F that I'm not going back. I enjoyed the event, they had good music, food, I got to see Swaggy P, Snoop, Chris Brown, The Game, Fat Joe and Kyle Lowry, which was all awesome. But the way they executed the raffles was terrible.

Adidas be bullshtting. One session got through, but then says all sizes are gone. But all my other sessions are still in the Waiting Room. They playing us :smh:

Back
Top Bottom