Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

so clean! anyone know what places are getting them? i checked footlocker locator and its not even on there, even tho the dame's and hardens are on there

so clean! anyone know what places are getting them? i checked footlocker locator and its not even on there, even tho the dame's and hardens are on there
The Roses aren't hype enough to be on the LL but I'm sure the stores that are getting the Dame's and Harden's will get those too

The Roses aren't hype enough to be on the LL but I'm sure the stores that are getting the Dame's and Harden's will get those too
For sure, i'll be calling the bay area stores tmrw to see wsup. seems like the arthur ashe collection is gonna be semi limited, not a lot of stores stocking the dames and hardens either

If I'm a size 10 on UBs, what size should I get on these? 9.5 would be good?
I have on idea. I don't own a pair UBs yet. I wear 10s in all my basketball shoes but then I wear 9.5 for casual wear. I'm a 9.5 for airmax shoes as well as PK NMDs.  I would go half a size down in the PK Drose. It fits slightly longer than the EM version IMO.

Late to this post. 

Can't find these shoes anywhere in stores to try on...wondering if anyone had any experience with both the mesh and PK versions. Thinking about getting a pair, mesh obviously are cheaper of the two but not sure if it's worth it to spring a few extra dollars for the PK. 

Late to this post. 

Can't find these shoes anywhere in stores to try on...wondering if anyone had any experience with both the mesh and PK versions. Thinking about getting a pair, mesh obviously are cheaper of the two but not sure if it's worth it to spring a few extra dollars for the PK. 
people say no difference btwn PK and mesh because both have a underlay. the only major difference is the PK comes with a thicker insole. People recommend swapping the mesh insole. 

does the material (pk or mesh) stretches over time? I sized down .5 for the length but the width is a tighter than i like.

Anyone with wide feet wear these casually yet? I wanna buy the all black prime knit for everyday work shoes. But not sure about the fit. Do they fit exactly like the crazy light boost 16? 

not for me, the toe part actually has some negative space because the forefoot is real low to the ground up to just about where the laces star but that is where the fit gets kind of weird for me, it gets tighter from then on out

two things to consider though, 1. I have a high instep so one piece uppers can fit real tight for me (Rose doesn't really have a bootie upper, it's just that the tongue separates pretty high) and 2. my pair is the EM version

the pk might be more pliable and supposedly has a thicker insole too, hopefully someone else could chime in on their experience

Back
Top Bottom