Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

8858AA1A-DBCF-40CD-9A26-13913889835D.jpeg
How does the lightstrike feel? Any comparison to the OGs, if you have them?

Has there been any confirmation that the last numbered model for the line was 11? Rose has been wearing the Son of Chi all season and now there’s retros of past models coming out. Nothing about any new numbered signatures…

JS”

Is consensus .5 down? Just got my $30 off 100 voucher lol thinking about pulling the trigger

Wish they were these.
IMG_20220121_161322.jpg

Don't like the white toe.
Had another colorway but they weren't Restomod and the lack of cushioning was a deal breaker so returned them. Would like to try these if they feel better.
They were narrow and long but tts works if you're wearing them casually

I went same as Dame/Don current sizing. I was always tts in Roses until the 9 so I’m hoping these follow recent sizing.

Is anyone playing ball in adidas “restomod” update? I’ve always liked the earlier rose line but stayed cleared of them because I was told they had poor cushioning. Totally forgot about the 1 and 4s that dropped during the pandemic (currently creeping resale sites). Thinking about the 1.5s because I got that damn 20% off from adidas burning in my pockets lol.

Is anyone playing ball in adidas “restomod” update? I’ve always liked the earlier rose line but stayed cleared of them because I was told they had poor cushioning. Totally forgot about the 1 and 4s that dropped during the pandemic (currently creeping resale sites). Thinking about the 1.5s because I got that damn 20% off from adidas burning in my pockets lol.
Bout to post a vid on YouTube . They great bro

joex joex get the Rose 1.5. Serious. It’s still the low ride, fast shoe from the OG with just enough Lightstrike to give it a nice bounce.

Back
Top Bottom