Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Just got the SNS Rose 7 in. These look so clean and crisp. Makes me want to not play ball in them haha.

Anyone know whether or not the Chicago Away color way is primeknit or not? Like em a little more than the Chicago home version

And when are the chicagos gonna come out :frown:

Last edited:
TTS is the consensus with the 7's. Dropping in the insole helps with the toe issue. I have one pair that was TTS with the insole and another a half size down with no extra insole. TTS feels more comfortable with the additional insole. As was said in an earlier reply, with the CL2016, they run long, there's not much that can be done about the heel slippage, you just have to lace up as best you can to get a good lock down. 

What insole did you buy, make/model?

Last edited:
wait are the Chicago homes primeknit?
chicago away is engineered mesh..comfy still tho

Chicago homes...i don't think they'll see the light of day ever again. I think there's an extremely limited number out in the wild but will prolly never see a wide release

I just put my insole from the DRose6, it's much thicker than the DRose7.

Switched up the insole from the 6 in to the 7s as someone here suggested and it does help fill the negative space. I am not sure hwy Adidas went with a cheap and flimsy insole on these especially since it's not as boosty as the 6s, the thicker insole would have helped a lot.

top = 7 / bottom = 6
View media item 2273928

Does anyone know how the sneakersnstuff(sns grey, yellow) primeknit version fit?

I have the orange pk version in a 9.5 which is my regular size in kobes, jordan xx9 etc. Feel that I could've gone 0.5 down lengthwise in the roses tho. I might be able to cop a sz 9 in the sns, thats why im asking. Do they fit the same as the other pk's? Would a sz 9 work?

FL has the home PK version for $120, plus 20% off with the code SAVE20NOW.
Too late for me, only size 8 & 14 left. :smh:

FL has the home PK version for $120, plus 20% off with the code SAVE20NOW.
Too late for me, only size 8 & 14 left.
mean.gif

Homes are not PK

Back
Top Bottom