OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

davidcorleone davidcorleone are those DS or used? Overall the shoes look legit. Is the hang tag on the right side or left on the right shoe? If it hanging on the right side of the shoe, then I'd be very skeptical. They should be hanging on the left.

just wanted to double check are you sure the real shoes have hang tag on left shoe ? i saw a few popular sneaker youtube channels and the hang tag is on the right shoe the one with YZY patch 

just wanted to double check are you sure the real shoes have hang tag on left shoe ? i saw a few popular sneaker youtube channels and the hang tag is on the right shoe the one with YZY patch 

I meant the hang tag should be on the left side of the RIGHT shoe.

Can someone tell me please... On the left and right 350s, is the serial code (bottom code with 13 characters) different on each shoe?

Last edited:

I didn't wanna spam all the photos, so I put them up on img. Are these legit?

hmm the boost foam looks a little sus to me. not sure if it's the quality of the pics but it looks too smooth and the lines in the circles are too straight. get a pic of both soles to be safe imo.

Hey I was wondering if this are real? Thanks again for all the help it is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom