OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

dinothegreek dinothegreek something about yours is throwing me off. My eyes could be playing tricks on me from lack of sleep but the pattern, stitching and ankle cut seem off. The box sticker looks like it was peeled from one box and put on this one. You also still need pics of the other foot. If you can get closer high res pics of the boost that should help.

Others can chime in though.

Last edited:
People really need to start doing research before posting in here. Some of these have been quite obvious while others are a bit not so sure because people aren't posting pics of the boost. Please post pics of the boost. Those helping have looked at the same info available to you in order to help you. It's not like they are part of a secret society.

Tbh after looking in this thread every day for the past 3 weeks a lot of these looked legit to me when they weren't. So if ur in doubt just ask here. These are the best fakes I've ever seen to copy any model.

People really need to start doing research before posting in here. Some of these have been quite obvious while others are a bit not so sure because people aren't posting pics of the boost. Please post pics of the boost. Those helping have looked at the same info available to you in order to help you. It's not like they are part of a secret society.

It's not a secret society but fakes are getting too good that's why we ask on here. You would think the box tag and inside PO number matches then you're good but apparently it's not. Not sure what's off on the pair I posted but the maybe boost foam are identical?

Anyone know anything about the 950s? Couldn't really find any info online on what to look for

Back
Top Bottom