OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi bro, Can I kindly explain why is it fake? Is it due to the overlapping of orange straps over the middle stitches?

As I have been told and observe, most of the uk9/ us9.5 have this issue... otherwise can pls point out the fake point? Thanks

Based on the stripe concern alone, I don't see it as an issue. Look closer into the fading area and I can see that the "beluga" colored knit does start to weave out in the center. It's just not as frequently as the other shoe. Will post my legit 9.5 belugas in a little. I believe mine are the same, just not to that extent.

Last edited:
Based on the stripe concern alone, I don't see it as an issue. Look closer into the fading area and I can see that the "beluga" colored knit does start to weave out in the center. It's just not as frequently as the other shoe. Will post my legit 9.5 belugas in a little. I believe mine are the same, just not to that extent.
Again, not as bad as that pair, but there is some variation.View media item 2209272

adrian23 adrian23 350 V2's are fake, stripe fades early to the toe box, boost is slightly off, pull tab's wide and heel is off.[/quote]

Hi bro thanks for ur comment, but then I saw many pairs out there have the same issue as the orange fade a little bit earlier.

Then I wish to learn more, why the boost is off and how bout the heel? ,can elaborate further.

trigvontrill trigvontrill Oxford's are legit. Boost, pattern, color all check out.

adrian23 adrian23 350 V2's are fake, stripe fades early to the toe box, boost is slightly off, pull tab's wide and heel is off.

@Adrian23 There is absolutely nothing wrong with the stripe fading "early" I'm convinced these are legit. And I see nothing wrong with the boost. My pairs toe box with the receipt (since my pair apparently exhibits "fake" attributes). I picked these up myself from champs in LV.View media item 2209382View media item 2209387

@Adrian23 There is absolutely nothing wrong with the stripe fading "early" I'm convinced these are legit. And I see nothing wrong with the boost. My pairs toe box with the receipt (since my pair apparently exhibits "fake" attributes). I picked these up myself from champs in LV.View media item 2209382View media item 2209387

Hi zztops zztops thanks for ur picture and effort in replying to my post. Appreciated it a lot, as for myself everything looks really fine and good, and just that the rear orange straps on left side bothering me a lot.

So to assure this and learn more, inn seeking for opinion m therefore wish to have more explanation n reason if certain part considered fake.

Hi @zztops thanks for ur picture and effort in replying to my post. Appreciated it a lot, as for myself everything looks really fine and good, and just that the rear orange straps on left side bothering me a lot.

So to assure this and learn more, inn seeking for opinion m therefore wish to have more explanation n reason if certain part considered fake.
ON the left side, or the right side? Go to your local sneaker consignment store and have them LC it for you. If thats a DS pair and it bothers you that much, I will trade you my worn pair for those. haha

I'm 99.9% sure they are legit. Just get tagged pics and make sure. There are tons of legit check tutorials, but the best way is to get a pair in hand and memorize the details. 

FAM I have found the only 100% way to tell if Belugas are legit is by getting a good inner side profile pic. To my knowledge fakes still have not been able to perfect the zebra stripes. They ALWAYS extend all the way to the tip of the toe box which is incorrect. The back stripe, front stripe, and weave arent ALWAYS clear indicators.

Take a look at the pic to get a better understanding.

FAM I have found the only 100% way to tell if Belugas are legit is by getting a good inner side profile pic. To my knowledge fakes still have not been able to perfect the zebra stripes. They ALWAYS extend all the way to the tip of the toe box which is incorrect. The back stripe, front stripe, and weave arent ALWAYS clear indicators.

Take a look at the pic to get a better understanding.
I can agree with this, but looking at homies pic, it looks like a legit medial zebra pattern. It's just a little daunting that ppl come here to get a LC they can rely on, but theres so much bad info and the word "fake" being thrown around without any valid reasons being posted. I'm not against calling a fake pair fake, but calling a legit pair fake may not only screw over the buyer who could have got a good deal, but it can also screw over the seller and give them a bad rep for future local deals and the sort

zztops zztops  

Thank you bro for being 99.9% sure my pair is a legit one, actually before i post picture for legit check here, i did study and observe a lot about REAL & FAKE YEEZY 350 V2 'BELUGA'.

However all this come down to purely on my self believe, studies and opinion therefore with addition comments and opinions towards my judgement will be better and more accurate.

Well bro, i have to agreed with your statement:

Calling a fake pair 'FAKE'  = FAKE

Calling a legit pair 'FAKE' = PATHETIC

*Eventually it affected the buyer decision to seal a deal and the seller rep as you say. 

Apart from my own post for LC, i seen many legit pair, people comment with FUFU, FUKAZI, Fake without telling why

Many are based on the orange straps and boost dots, therefore this jump to conclusion FAKE!!

There are so many type of FAKES out there from low grade fake to high grade fake

It not because of i own a pair with one side (right) of the shoes orange straps overlapping middle stitches so i pointed out this:

As i observe, different sizes come with different specs:

eg:

US9.5 = Orange Straps fading a little earlier before reach the front middle stitches/ orange straps overlapping rear middle stitches

US11 = Boost area 5 Dots instead of 7 dots

(info above are based on my own opinion)

There are still so many things to observe a pair:

as mentioned by magic872 magic872  

1.The zebra line will be a important clue/ way to determine a v2 authencity

2. boost colour  = even color or 2 color

3. heal tab 

4. insole (bottom)

5. Primeknit material 

6. Many more.....

*NOTE

ALL OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT ARE BASED ON MY VERY OWN OPINION AGAIN, NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, I MIGHT BE WRONG AND PLS DO CORRECT ME IF I DID AS I WISH TO LEARN MORE AND MORE. 

STILL APPRECIATE PEOPLE THT STILL COMMENT ON MY PAIR. FULL PICTURE ON POST #4754 AND #4774

Last edited:
Adrian23 I agree with that the heel tab, booost, and knit are pretty good ways to determine if a pair is real or fake but the only problem is you need to have something to compare it to. A lot of people dont have or have never seen a pair of Yeezys in person so they have no baseline.

Till this day I have yet to see a pair of 750s on the street so when I picked up my first pair yesterday I had to get the opinions of my fellow NT'ers. Had it not been for them I would have been clueless. That's why I really value this thread and rep those who go out of there way to help.

zztops zztops  

Thank you bro for being 99.9% sure my pair is a legit one, actually before i post picture for legit check here, i did study and observe a lot about REAL & FAKE YEEZY 350 V2 'BELUGA'.

However all this come down to purely on my self believe, studies and opinion therefore with addition comments and opinions towards my judgement will be better and more accurate.

Well bro, i have to agreed with your statement:

Calling a fake pair 'FAKE'  = FAKE

Calling a legit pair 'FAKE' = PATHETIC

*Eventually it affected the buyer decision to seal a deal and the seller rep as you say. 

Apart from my own post for LC, i seen many legit pair, people comment with FUFU, FUKAZI, Fake without telling why

Many are based on the orange straps and boost dots, therefore this jump to conclusion FAKE!!

There are so many type of FAKES out there from low grade fake to high grade fake

It not because of i own a pair with one side (right) of the shoes orange straps overlapping middle stitches so i pointed out this:

As i observe, different sizes come with different specs:

eg:

US9.5 = Orange Straps fading a little earlier before reach the front middle stitches/ orange straps overlapping rear middle stitches

US11 = Boost area 5 Dots instead of 7 dots

(info above are based on my own opinion)

There are still so many things to observe a pair:

as mentioned by magic872 magic872  

1.The zebra line will be a important clue/ way to determine a v2 authencity

2. boost colour  = even color or 2 color

3. heal tab 

4. insole (bottom)

5. Primeknit material 

6. Many more.....

*NOTE

ALL OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT ARE BASED ON MY VERY OWN OPINION AGAIN, NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE IN THIS THREAD, I MIGHT BE WRONG AND PLS DO CORRECT ME IF I DID AS I WISH TO LEARN MORE AND MORE. 

STILL APPRECIATE PEOPLE THT STILL COMMENT ON MY PAIR. FULL PICTURE ON POST #4754 AND #4774
I understand your frustration, but please take note that all of us who do legit checks in this thread have nothing to gain from doing them. We do them in large part as a way of giving back to the community and helping people out.

If we stay quiet, then people will continuously hound/repost. It's also better to err on the side of caution rather than tell people legit when they are indeed fake. Can never win.

I understand your frustration, but please take note that all of us who do legit checks in this thread have nothing to gain from doing them. We do them in large part as a way of giving back to the community and helping people out.

If we stay quiet, then people will continuously hound/repost. It's also better to err on the side of caution rather than tell people legit when they are indeed fake. Can never win.

You're right, we can never win, but we as a community need better understand that erring on the side of caution is pretty bad as well. Subject matter experts don't err on the side of caution. They state their recommendation along with valid reasoning. I guess my frustration just comes from when we use reasons for LC that are even evident in official adidas images. Check fading stripe on toe box in official image below hahah I guess I'm just trying to dead the mentality of "everything is fake."

View media item 2209607

My response stated more than one issue that tipped me off, not just "the stripe fading early." The boost on most V2s I've seen show a more fused and melted look. Forgive me for my mistake; I'll leave the V2 LCs to the expert zztops zztops .

Back
Top Bottom