OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

sirfrancisdrake sirfrancisdrake

No offense and u have ur rights to state whatever u feel, so I have send u clearer picture again just now and what do u think now? Do it look better for u? Or u still think that is fake?

No worries and I m eager to hear from u also.. thanks

You're right, we can never win, but we as a community need better understand that erring on the side of caution is pretty bad as well. Subject matter experts don't err on the side of caution. They state their recommendation along with valid reasoning. I guess my frustration just comes from when we use reasons for LC that are even evident in official adidas images. Check fading stripe on toe box in official image below hahah I guess I'm just trying to dead the mentality of "everything is fake."

I agree with what you say.

The V2s (unless they're clearly fake) are pretty hard to legit check. There have been so many inconsistencies with Adidas' qc that it makes it hard to find key points to look out for.

The V2s (unless they're clearly fake) are pretty hard to legit check. There have been so many inconsistencies with Adidas' qc that it makes it hard to find key points to look out for.
Indeed. Bought a pair of v2 from a local guy. He showed me everything , and assured me that it's legit. But i still  had to let other people check if it's really legit. Just because some random guy stated that mine were fake. Searched everything on the net, checked youtube vids, and everything, to learn myself where to check the flaws. Got me really tired. Eventually they were legit.

My response stated more than one issue that tipped me off, not just "the stripe fading early." The boost on most V2s I've seen show a more fused and melted look. Forgive me for my mistake; I'll leave the V2 LCs to the expert zztops zztops .

My fault if my comments seemed directed at you. I was trying to make general comments, but used your recent posts as examples. Didn't mean to single you out. My bad on that.

And V2 expert huh? Damn... I just gained some responsibility I'm not sure I can handle lol jk

Yea it's tough. That's why I always recommend in person pick ups and GOAT/Stockx. You can always tell by the feel of the shoe and the boost in person, and I don't see much of a reason to go out of these apps to just save a few bucks.

Back
Top Bottom