OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey guys - need a legit check on these please. Bought both these from resellers with good ratings + receipts.

Core white:   

Red (worn): 

The issue for me right now is there's a bit of a difference in the thickness of the outer sole between one of the left and right in the Core White. Additionally, there are subtle differences between the red and white shoes.. nothing big though. On the whites the ridge on the back doesn't stick out as much as on the red.... but I don't know how much natural variation there will be in manufacturing to account for that. 

Bought these from an eBay seller with over 12k transactions and 100% feedback , he also stated they were 100% authentic and won't return them . These are from Bogotá, Columbia . I am not sure if the hangtags and box label is different than the US Retail pairs . I really need some clarity since people are giving me mixed opinions on the authenticity, thank you ! View media item 2275048

is this top insole fake? kinda sketched out cause the middle arrow on the adidas logo is bubbly and not flat..

closeup of suspicious insole:

closeup of retail insole:
One of the guys in the adidas thread got a pair from adidas that had that bubble logo, but that was the only time i have seen it.

Need to see the full insole for comparison.

One of the guys in the adidas thread got a pair from adidas that had that bubble logo, but that was the only time i have seen it.

Need to see the full insole for comparison.

aside from the bubble logo insoles are the exact same from what i see.

any other telltale ways that are dead giveaways when checking v2s?

GALLERY]
[/IMG]Sup Nike Talk looking at getting my 1st pair of yeezys. Can you guys do a legit check for me

Hey, 

Just want to know if this pair is fake or not, someone I know got them and I tried them on and definitely did not feel like a legit boost sole. Take a look at some pictures and please let me know! 

Hey, 

Just want to know if this pair is fake or not, someone I know got them and I tried them on and definitely did not feel like a legit boost sole. Take a look at some pictures and please let me know! 
Pattern and shape of the shoe is way off. 

Hey guys I did a legit check before and everyone said legit. But looking closely the suply is different on both pairs a little and one stripe goes farther...idk please lmk if anyone has this or what thank you!View media item 2276034

Back
Top Bottom