OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey guys - need a legit check on these please. Bought both these from resellers with good ratings + receipts.

Core white:   

Red (worn): 

The issue for me right now is there's a bit of a difference in the thickness of the outer sole between one of the left and right in the Core White. Additionally, there are subtle differences between the red and white shoes.. nothing big though. On the whites the ridge on the back doesn't stick out as much as on the red.... but I don't know how much natural variation there will be in manufacturing to account for that. 

Any comments on this please? 

Legit check on these please. One thing throwing me off is the outer sole on the right shoe seems thicker than the left one, from the back. 

But other than this, I bought from a reseller with good ratings, along with receipt and was able to track the order via Adidas website + the shipping company is all consistent. 

Back again, I bought these two weeks ago and I didnt know about this site so i wanna just legit check them, they are used, paid $900 (lol don't judge) and the ebay seller had 100% ratings for a lot of transactions, I just wanna double check, if you need more photos just ask
legit

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm looking to buy these 350 V2 Green.

Really need help with legit check, please.

View media item 2276207

Legit

Hey guys I did a legit check before and everyone said legit. But looking closely the suply is different on both pairs a little and one stripe goes farther...idk please lmk if anyone has this or what thank you!View media item 2276034

You need more pics. Under insole, box, overall profile that shows the knit

So the upc po number on the box and the shoe should match, which I have... should something on they box match the receipt? The bar code?

Can I ask how you are able to spot whether they are fake or real?

The box, they're an overseas pair, the product code on the box is a v10 which matches euro pairs, the insole is correct, along with weave, paper, and heel isn't pinched by the stripes etc.

So the upc po number on the box and the shoe should match, which I have... should something on they box match the receipt? The bar code?

You can have a legit receipt with fake shoes, you can have real box fake shoes. Just focus on the shoes being legit.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom