OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

on the one 10 that reads 9.5 does the tread pattern on the underside of the insole extend all the way to the tip of the top or is there a few mm or cm that its just smooth?

thanks so much for your help!

Legit check on these please. One thing throwing me off is the outer sole on the right shoe seems thicker than the left one, from the back. 

But other than this, I bought from a reseller with good ratings, along with receipt and was able to track the order via Adidas website + the shipping company is all consistent. 
Little help on the above please..

LC Please. Bought used from Slang, came with "100% Legit" Pin. I want to get them checked because you can never be too careful
smile.gif
ty

Hi guys extremely long time lurker, just looking for a legti check on yeezy 750 that i have been looking to get for a very long time.

Hey niketalk fam, can i get a quick legit check on these V2's.  I just recieved them yesterday from goat, which ive bought from before with no issues. However, the thing that bothers me about these is the insoles, one of them has the puffy adidas logo and the other is perfecty flat. Thanks!!!

legit - may be a quality control issue with the insole

Hey niketalk fam, can i get a quick legit check on these V2's.  I just recieved them yesterday from goat, which ive bought from before with no issues. However, the thing that bothers me about these is the insoles, one of them has the puffy adidas logo and the other is perfecty flat. Thanks!!!

750s are legit

Idk about that price could get the same or less on GOAT or Stockx.. But that pair is fake has EAN on a US box label. Better get your money back!

Thank you, I really appreciate your help. The seller agreed to $600 but I haven't paid him. Obviously I will not be paying him now.

Hey guys can I get a legit check on these Belugas? This is my first pair of v2s and I would really love your guys expertise. Thank you guys

Hey fam, need a LC for my pair below that I've gotten from Japan. It's my first pair of yeezys so I'm not really sure must all authentic pairs come with only 7 circles at the boost sole? As mine have 9

Appreciate it and thanks a lot in advance :smile:

View media item 2278116View media item 2278117View media item 2278119View media item 2278120View media item 2278121View media item 2278122View media item 2278123View media item 2278124View media item 2278125View media item 2278126

Anyone can help? Much appreciated :frown:

Back
Top Bottom