OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Legit check please.
Box checks out but I feel like the stitching is off on the heel.

373ec1e4_ScreenShot2017-05-28at2.29.20PM.png

2e6c482b_ScreenShot2017-05-28at2.29.01PM.png

91907bd3_ScreenShot2017-05-28at2.28.51PM.png

cca8c24b_ScreenShot2017-05-28at2.29.12PM.png
Something about these doesn't look right to me. I'm thinking the shape of them esp the heel. The label doesn't look like it's right either.

Why are they coming out more detailed then the legit? And if adidas is the only company that has " boost technology" that they get from "nasa" what are these fakes being made with, how

Adidas has a proprietary formula agreement with BASF (a German chemical company) .... boost technology is NASA-based in so far as it is used to line components of spaceships. Knockoff factories are good at mimicking what they knock off so I'm not surprised the fake pairs are getting better and better looking/feeling styrofoam. v1s had bricks of styrofoam now company's realize Boost comes in pellet format (and compressed to the format we see in Boost shoes) so now they have pellets -size styrofoam bricks: fakes still have difficulty mimicking the finishing product (which gives it the sheen), the responsiveness and flexibility.

My homeboy never owned a pair of yeezys in his life. It makes him feel better trying to make fun of mine to make up for the fact he will never own a pair. Can y'all shut this fool up for me. Legit check on my Turtlesdoves i got on release date. His name is Rimmy

Picture of Boost please.

Back
Top Bottom