OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I haven't seen this in any of my pairs. That being said, what do you plan on doing at this point?
Well if it's legit I'm more than happy to keep it but this seems off to me as I haven't seen this kind of issue before. If they're not then I'll return them. Do you think it's still a legit pair based on these photos?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
View media item 2452078
Only pic I have so far. Size 7 if someone can confirm that these are legit about to get for the wife. Thanks will add more pics when seller sends.
The circles on the stripes on the knit by the toe box looks off to me, personally have a pair in that size and the knit doesn't have circles in the stripes. Knit looks off to me. Could possibly be a variation?

Would somebody please help me to legit check on these moonrock 350s.

About to splash the cash on these, want to make sure they are legit. These are all the photos I have right now.

Thanks for your time!

Hey Guys, Can you help me out with a legit check on these breds please?  Thanks a lot!! 

Last edited:
Sorry for the 2nd post had an issue with the pictures on the first post.  Could someone please legit check these for me?  Thanks a lot guys.

Last edited:
Is it at all possible to get a picture of just the Boost? I see that the camera/phone being used isn't the best. I don't need a tag or to see the rest of the sole. Anyways, from this picture, the Boost looks good. A clear, centered shot of the Boost would help tremendously. Something like the one quoted below of the Mr's.

I'm like 99.99% sure these are fake. 

Just want to double check.

Thank you!

I would also say fake.
+1. Agreed that these are fake.

Would somebody please help me to legit check on these moonrock 350s.

About to splash the cash on these, want to make sure they are legit. These are all the photos I have right now.

Thanks for your time!
Legit.

The insole looks wrong. the pattern is circular when it should be hex. and the Registered "R" symbol looks too shallow.

Also the back heal sole looks off. Where are the boost pics? Inner tag pics?
+1

The heel is definitely wrong. Round sock liner is too thick.

Back
Top Bottom