OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Spent way too much money on these Belugas. Please need a legit check on them... any feedback would be much appreciated. 

Please help with a Legit Check on Cream V2's. If you own authentic please let me know.

Reasons to believe these are possibly fake:

1. Inside Quality Control Sticker. From what I've seen it should say CLU.

Mine say APE also an additional "R" sticker

2. Heel tab is straight and not angled.

3. Sole is a bit "too" off white.

BOX sticker:

Also box paper was one sheet opposed to alot....

I have not UV light checked these as I just received them last night. 
Can you guys confirm mine please? need to know to return these or not ASAP

Hey everyone, would be greatly appreciated if I could have a lc done on these belugas, they were purchased from GOAT, however I just feel the boost is off also on the last image that sticker was in the shoe which I have taken off. Everything else checks out (I  could be wrong). Cheers

View media item 2465814First post.. so thank you in advance.. i need a legit check on these MRs. I was shown a receipt but im seeing some flags.. plz plz plz help
GALLERY]

Last edited:
need help on a deal that im thinking of doing

Me: DS Belugas V2, DS Bred V2, and DS SBB 1.0

I'll be receiving DS TD V1

need help on a deal that im thinking of doing

Me: DS Belugas V2, DS Bred V2, and DS SBB 1.0

I'll be receiving DS TD V1
You'll probably get a lot of ppl telling you not to do it because you're trading 3 for 1. I personally feel that from a value perspective though, it is fairly even.

Did you pay retail for all 3 of your pears? How badly do you need/want the TD's to be deadstock? Do you have doubles of all 3 pears you're giving up?

You'll probably get a lot of ppl telling you not to do it because you're trading 3 for 1. I personally feel that from a value perspective though, it is fairly even.

Did you pay retail for all 3 of your pears? How badly do you need/want the TD's to be deadstock? Do you have doubles of all 3 pears you're giving up?

yes retail for all pairs, no doubles of pairs giving up

I'm a sz 8.5, he said he would want trades equaling $2k I feel like this is over $2k no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom