OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

yes retail for all pairs, no doubles of pairs giving up
Ah okay. Well in terms of value, I'd say it's pretty even. I wouldn't necessarily say either party is 'winning'. Are you planning on wearing the TD's? And do they absolutely need to be deadstock? A lightly worn pear would probably go for a lot less.

Not sure if this matters to you, but I'm fairly confident that the value for TD's has plateaued. I think the Breds and maybe Belugas still have some room to move up a little.

Ah okay. Well in terms of value, I'd say it's pretty even. I wouldn't necessarily say either party is 'winning'. Are you planning on wearing the TD's? And do they absolutely need to be deadstock? A lightly worn pear would probably go for a lot less.

Not sure if this matters to you, but I'm fairly confident that the value for TD's has plateaued. I think the Breds and maybe Belugas still have some room to move up a little.

Appreciate all your help, been looking for awhile for my size with no luck even with worn pairs. Don't need to be DS per say but this was the only guy willing to do a trade or that I could even find with my size. My belugas have been steadily rising and when them 2.0 drop i see the value increasing even more

Appreciate all your help, been looking for awhile for my size with no luck even with worn pairs. Don't need to be DS per say but this was the only guy willing to do a trade or that I could even find with my size. My belugas have been steadily rising and when them 2.0 drop i see the value increasing even more
No problem. At the end of the day, if you're happy with the trade, then it's a good deal. TD's are definitely getting tougher to find, and that is compounded by the fact that you're looking for a trade deal. It also helps that you got all of yours at retail.

Hey everyone, would be greatly appreciated if I could have a lc done on these belugas, they were purchased from GOAT, however I just feel the boost is off also on the last image that sticker was in the shoe which I have taken off. Everything else checks out (I  could be wrong). Cheers
does the boost feel squishy and soft or is it pretty hard? im on the fence with these

Another possible purchase, but need LC. Get back to me with your thoughts!
Who puts the chinese stickers on the front of the box? That throws a flag up to me and the boost and front label don't seem right to me. Something seems off but that just could be me.

Hi guys its Kris again 11•12$oles.. I hav
GALLERY]
[/IMG]e another 1 and since you guys saved me a couple days ago I thought you could help me here again.. it is much appreciated

[quote name="foamgang23"
[/B]url="/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/9540#post_28295035"]does the boost feel squishy and soft or is it pretty hard? im on the fence with these
[/quote]

Crap screwed the post up but yeh it is pretty soft and squishy. Just find it odd it only has 5 balls instead of 7? According to goat its just a manufacturing issue with some belugas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom