OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

From the first pic I would say fake but the rest look pretty legit.  Taking pictures with better lighting would help in the future but I would say these are legit.

Edit: I zoomed in on the photos and they are very poor quality, could you take more pictures of the box, tags attached, and one or two pictures of the pair in a darker area?

Last edited:
One key detail that shows they are fake that couldn't be seen in the first photos is that the mesh is circular and not the straight up and down style mesh the real Yeezys have.

What's up fellas, need some help with these. The boost doesn't seem right to me.....Thanks in advance for the help!
They look off to me, 2nd picture cut at top goes down at or under the top lace loop, also in that picture and the 6th, the hump in the back looks off, same 2 pictures the ridges on the midsole don't go all the way up to the edge. Printed Adidas and trefoil on insole looks of bad quality, the circles on the boost look somewhat off, but more importantly the other details I mentioned make them look off overall.

Are the aglets matte or shiny?  Also I cannot tell from the picture whether or not there is writing on the semi-cirles on the inward face.
they look to be matte and yeah it looks like there is the adidas logo and YZY branding, just might be the angle of the camera/flash. i screenshot the images from an ebay posting so hard to tell. 

What's up fellas, need some help with these. The boost doesn't seem right to me.....Thanks in advance for the help!
Those are awful... overall shape, boost and cuts of toe gaurd are horrible.

Here is a photo of legit 750 "boost".

Last edited:

they look to be matte and yeah it looks like there is the adidas logo and YZY branding, just might be the angle of the camera/flash. i screenshot the images from an ebay posting so hard to tell. 
I would contact the seller and ask for lower light / better quality pictures then come back with those.

An important question when it comes to checking the v2.

Under the 'Y', is the stripe supposed to be distorted/jagged a little ?

Have seen and heard different things and this should be clarified.

Have seen it smooth like this,

And jagged like this

Yeezy123 I hadn't heard anything about the orange strip having to be straight or jagged under the "Y." The only two things that I have found to be clear indicators are the strips on the inner side should start fading right about the last or first eyelet (closes to toe box) AND from top view the strip should not be too close to the tip of the shoe. There are new fakes out so that may have changed.

View media item 2188387
View media item 2188388

Legit Check Please Guys! Thanks alot! Also, if i were to wear UB 8.5 US, and they fit snug, would a US 8 In yeezy 350s be good? or would they be too tight?

Yeezy123 I hadn't heard anything about the orange strip having to be straight or jagged under the "Y." The only two things that I have found to be clear indicators are the strips on the inner side should start fading right about the last or first eyelet (closes to toe box) AND from top view the strip should not be too close to the tip of the shoe. There are new fakes out so that may have changed.

View media item 2188387
View media item 2188388

thank u :smile: repped

Back
Top Bottom