OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Looks good to me, but the tags being on the left shoe is something I've never seen before. Euro pair btw. What do you guys think / know?
Toebox picture, looks like stitching is missing, never seen that sizing tag, I have 3 Euro pairs from Size?, they don't have that sizing hangtag, boost texture looks weak/off, the imprinted pattern that is.

Those are fake the boost nipple are higher then the shoe 1 you posted. These are 100% fake. The price range of that listing you can find on GOAT last I checked depending on size of course.

LC PLease, Can you guys help me check whether these 2016 PB yzy 350 are real or fake? I got em on ebay

Last edited:

Toebox picture, looks like stitching is missing, never seen that sizing tag, I have 3 Euro pairs from Size?, they don't have that sizing hangtag, boost texture looks weak/off, the imprinted pattern that is.
Can't tell if the stitching is off or its just a really close up picture which is throwing it off.  The boost looks fine to me tho 

Hi guys, this is my first Yeezy. Got it from a reseller shop in the US. 

Photos taken with my iPhone 7 Plus. Unedited.

Would appreciate it if you can LC for me 'cos I'm kinda new to the Adidas LCing. Cheers!

Left shoe

Right shoe

Can someone lc these for me? He said that he has two pairs and got the boxes mixed up which is why the upc number is off and will send me new pics later today.  So ignoring the mismatch upc, is everything else good on these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17236560433...b4fa3db0b3c&bu=43398402532&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu
Fake. Boost is off. Injection nipples are not in the right place. Also notice that the entire outsole seems to be a single color. The impact pods are supposed to be a different shade (lighter).

Last edited:

Fake. Boost is off. Injection nipples are not in the right place. Also notice that the entire outsole seems to be a single color. The impact pods are supposed to be a different shade (lighter).
Thanks, repped 

Do you have a pic that shows a different shade for the pods? Been looking at some legit pairs and its hard to tell

Do you have a pic that shows a different shade for the pods? Been looking at some legit pairs and its hard to tell
Check Flight Club: http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-oxford-tan-lgtsto-oxftan-lgtsto-201172

This is the case for all 350s in case you start hunting for other colors too 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom