OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

the box was throwing me off but nothing else ... Now the bottom pattern boost is off .. Was wondering if there was other stuff thAt off. I can't wear a sz 6 .. Just checking as dude said he might come in a pair in my size ... But once a fake always a fake ... The LV seems fake af too.
Ah okay. Yeah, once somebody sells fakes once... I personally have a difficult time trusting them.

Hi all
Appreciate your kind advise on whether this is the correct box label if the person claimed that the shoes is from US store.

As i find the code - absbox/0314/v10 is a bit tricky.

Shouldn't it be - absboxus/0314/v02 for US box label?
Yes, that's the wrong box label

LC please, I really want to get a beluga :frown:
The heal tab is a little wide on these and the boost isn't looking too legit from the picture. I'm not for sure if both of these post got checked but i just seen them and figured i'd put my two cents in.

Any surefire way to identify fake V2? Im going to buy a pair of black/red tomorrow in person and want to makw sure everything cool.

I already own the shoe but never legit checked my yeezys because i always know the source.

Any surefire way to identify fake V2? Im going to buy a pair of black/red tomorrow in person and want to makw sure everything cool.

I already own the shoe but never legit checked my yeezys because i always know the source.
There aren't really any surefire way. You can post it in here and I'll be glad to help 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom