OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Is there any way these could be authentic? As you notice the adidas / Yeezy text inside is different, as are the fonts and the barcode on the box. To me this looks like a pretty clear case but I'm looking for some confirmation.

Is there any way these could be authentic? As you notice the adidas / Yeezy text inside is different, as are the fonts and the barcode on the box. To me this looks like a pretty clear case but I'm looking for some confirmation.
Fake. Label and hang tag off.

Fake. Label and hang tag off.

Thanks! Can anyone else confirm this? The guy selling these claims that they are authentic but just a different version.

I'll also add as you said yourself the print inside the shoe is off there's not a different version. Also the 5 on the shoe looks to have the sharp point on the straight part of the 5 which shouldn't be like that.

One thing I noticed? A lot of Oreo and black Friday boxes I've seen have a slightly darker brown font on the boxes. It's not too much darker, but slightly more than the recent blk/red box. It's barely noticeable unless you look closely. Both legit, and normal to have slightly different brown font?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom