OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I would not be pleased if they did not come with a size sticker.. shame on stockx for that. Do Euro pairs come with a sticker though.. that box tag is of a European type release.

Euro Pairs do not come with the inside sticker.

^ I don't like how the back tab sits well above the white stripe. It's almost touching the ankle collar. This looks really off to me.

Without the box or inside tag im going to say these are fake.

ade167a7_6.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you tell me why so i know? Dude is offering me to buy them for 375

First of all, your photos aren't even from the same set of photos. First pic has a weird heal tab and tongue tag. what is that?

also, retail is 220, not 200, and the date on that receipt isn't correct. Fake receipt = fake shoes 100% of the time. The back pull tab is completely off. It's skinny, and appears to be sewn on the back of the shoe instead of the side of the shoe.... and look how skinny the heal is. The shape is completely wrong.

These are the worse fakes i've seen in a while. A little common sense here goes a long way.

Last edited:
First of all, your photos aren't even from the same set of photos. First pic has a weird heal tab and tongue tag. what is that?

also, retail is 220, not 200, and the date on that receipt isn't correct. Fake receipt = fake shoes 100% of the time. The back pull tab is completely off. It's skinny, and appears to be sewn on the back of the shoe instead of the side of the shoe.... and look how skinny the heal is. The shape is completely wrong.

These are the worse fakes i've seen in a while. A little common sense here goes a long way.
thanks bro i dont know what makes them fake thats why i asked i asked him about the recipt and he said that they were for some tans any way. Trying to learn to lc them myself

thanks bro i dont know what makes them fake thats why i asked i asked him about the recipt and he said that they were for some tans any way. Trying to learn to lc them myself

No problem bud. learning stuff like the shape of the shoe comes with time and can vary depending on angles and lighting of the pic, but the stuff that you should learn to identify instantly are 1. the boost quality 2. inside tag 3. box label. Spend some time reading through past posts in this thread and you'll be able to spot these better.

Also, first rule is always if it's too good to be true, then it's more than likely a fake. nobody is selling a legit pair of these creams for 375 right now, or probably ever.

goodluck hope you find your pair soon.

Last edited:
Guys, i need an urgent LC on this pair of zebras so if anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it!

Ill just second that those creams are fake, look at the hang tag, its hanging way too low, placement is totally off...def stay away from that pair.

Back
Top Bottom