OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here. I just thought of sharing my review and legit check (UV test) on a pair of Yeezy 350 V2 Cream. I got lucky on the raffle draw from the adidas originals Vancouver store and I got this pair from them. I hope this can be helpful too or at least serve as reference. Cheers!

Could I get some help with these? Thanks!
Legit man, boost is correct. 

Can you check legit please:
I think this is a bait and switch, watch out. The boost is correct but some pictures look like they are taken from somewhere else.
LG Check please
Fake, boost is wrong and pattern is off.
NEED A LEGIT CHECK ON THESE PLEASE !!!!!
Need a legit check on these please !
Fake, boost is wrong.

Last edited:
Can someone help legit check these creams, I think they are good but just want other opinions - appreciate it! 

Ok guys I need help. My coppers I got from pac sun back in the fall. Decided to sell them but the guy I was selling too said they are fake because of the boost on the bottom looks different. Can y'all help me legit check them. I know 100 percent they are reall. I bought them myself. Both my core red and coppers look the same. Thanks they are also sz 11

View media item 2431537View media item 2431539View media item 2431540View media item 2431541View media item 2431542

It's mostly size 11's that have this problem. My retail creams have 2 different boosts, one of them looks like yours. It just happens

Thats actually him taking pics but when I said his camera broke I mean my boys camera. :lol:

Hes copping off his homies dude for $800, I was leaning on fake but idk V2's like that. Doesnt the stripe go too far in?

V2's are harder to check then V1s imo but one thing I was told regarding Zebras was there is a clean line that runs from the toe box to the sole. I highlighted it in the picture and once you see it you can't unsee it lol.

Last edited:
Thats actually him taking pics but when I said his camera broke I mean my boys camera.
laugh.gif

Hes copping off his homies dude for $800, I was leaning on fake but idk V2's like that. Doesnt the stripe go too far in?
Maybe @jaysmith117  can help with this. 
Somebody already responded to you. They're fake.

Why don't you think they are real?
I just want verification as it's my first pair and I spent a grip.  Finally got tired of striking out retail and sold a few other pairs to cop.  Stock X says they are legit just wanted a second opinion bc I really don't have any idea.

I just want verification as it's my first pair and I spent a grip.  Finally got tired of striking out retail and sold a few other pairs to cop.  Stock X says they are legit just wanted a second opinion bc I really don't have any idea.
Understand, but StockX is reliable on authenticity and truthfully since they've had the shoes in-house and in-person, would trust their expertise over someone just looking at photos. Long story short, enjoy the purchase and your first pair! 

Back
Top Bottom