OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

here you go. so what you're saying is that they look bad and have fake looks, but can be LC by looking at the box label? what do you look for on the box?

From what everyone is saying about mine is you got a Euro/YS restock pair. Under the UPC it should say UPC/V10 or EAN/V10. That will tell you if it's YS or Euro. The quality of these pairs seems to be awful and it threw me off too, but it seems that anything with a 2/17 date is good and is just off quality wise

Edit - ys pairs didn't come with the size sticker in the right shoe either. Did you get those from goat too?

Last edited:
Hi Guys. Could someone please help confirm if these Belugas are legit or not? They look good to me but I can't tell for sure. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks again. 

Those are legitimate. You can tell because the towards the big toe side of the upper, you can distinctly see a vertical line pattern that goes black, black, white (from inside of foot towards the center of the shoes)
Thats a decent observation, but you cant rely on that since not all sizes go black black white. The line pattern is different for the different sizes. Compare a 9.5 to 10 and you will see what I am talking about.

Someone locally is selling these for $400.  Ad is "Never worn. tags still on.  Got these as a gift a few weeks ago."  He's been very responsive with texts, and said they were sent to him by someone that works at Adidas.".

Too good of a price?  Thoughts?  Any other pictures that I can request?

Here are the pictures that I've gotten so far:
Thoughts on this Euro label?  I'm kind of thrown off that it has "UPC" instead of "EAN", which is what I understand Euro boxes have.  I do know that the 116413460 number on the label matches the inside tag of the shoe.  I'm supposed to meet up with the guy in 1.5 hours.  Thoughts would greatly be appreciated!

Thoughts on this Euro label?  I'm kind of thrown off that it has "UPC" instead of "EAN", which is what I understand Euro boxes have.  I do know that the 116413460 number on the label matches the inside tag of the shoe.  I'm supposed to meet up with the guy in 1.5 hours.  Thoughts would greatly be appreciated!
Yeezy's bought in Canada show "UPC" and not "EAN" showing all the sizes like a European label as well.

Canadian pears come like that.

Ys pairs came like that with 2/17 production date and no extra size sticker in the right shoe. It threw me off too but I asked for other people's ys pairs and they were all euro label with upc/v10.

DELETE...Already answered

Last edited:
For those legit checking Zebras, check out fake educations IG..New Zebra V2 vs fake comparison

http://instagram.com/fake_education

Hope this helps

Noticing Some Things From These Comparisons That Are Other Helpful Factors To Look For.....

First And Formost That "Red" / "Rouge" Placement Difference They've Pointed Out Was Bery Helpful.

In Addition.....

When Looking At The Shoe Tag At The Section That Reads "Male/Male", The "/" Is Noticeably Touching The "M" From The Second "Male" Text. The Fakes However Have A Noticeable Gap Here.....

Another Thing I Noticed Was That The "QR Code" On The Fakes Is Noticeably Different Than On The Legit Pairs.... I'm Curious To Know If The Fake Pairs Codes Would Even Scan? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom