Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

Million Dollar QUESTION: Will Tom Brady be crowned or will TOM BRADY BE CROWNED?
31c15cb1a30971fab5ea2f18ab144f5312cdf0b.gif
6b1156b9ac0571fdc542e69c94750be310c4182.jpg

layup.gif
7b92516bd9aa503472af65d581f708062617ed7.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

smh.gif
@ Calling LT a crybaby. What would you rather him do? Be boring, act like he doesnt care? Have you forgotten how your favorite wide receiver Randall Moss was when he was on a losing raiders team? He basically gave up. "I try when i want to." Yeah, okay Randy...very cool of you. Pouting all on the sidelines, not running his routes, being a cancer in the locker room. Who is the real cry baby? Someone like LT who cares enough about his team winning to the point where he is emotional, shows his frustrations, and wants to perform better...or someone like Randy Moss, who pouts and gives up until he is surrounded by a team that satisfies his standards for quality teamates?
eyes.gif
Get the F outta here with that.

who's talking about randy moss? we're talking about LT, don;t deflect criticism by bringing apples into a discussion about oranges.....
i think it's less emotion and more sour grapes....let's face it, LT does not know how to lose well. if you get beat, take the L, move on. don;t whine.... nobody likes a whiner.....

when the pats got beat by the colts last year, did you hear anyone on the team whine?.... nobody made excuses.
I didn't know LT made excuses about losing in the playoffs last year. I could of sworn he had just felt disrespect about the lack of class the Patriot players showed after the game. and get that apple oranges stuff outta my face, so ur saying i cant bring up new england players up in a discussion, within a thread about new england versus san diego? Oh, im sorry, i guess when someone brings up the name LT on page 10...then the rest of the page should only be talk about LT and no one else.
eyes.gif
Im not dillusional, i know LT has complained, i know he has not looked very happy on the sidelines this year. My question though, is why would it bother you? You may not be bothered but it sure seems like you are. Why would you even care? If anything, it should just bother us San Diego fans. It bothered some, and it didnt bother others...like me. I want to see LT mad on the sidelines, thats just me personally. I want to see him angry, i want to see him being emotional, i want to see him expect more from himself and his teamates, thats how all great players should be. Sour grapes? So your saying that LT is only pissed on the sidelines because he is bitter? about what? Is LT so bitter about losing to New England last year that he was "crying" on the sidelines all throughout the next season? Cmon now, give me a break. Excuse me if i seem angry, im not, just don't agree with you bro thas all.

the chargers were yapping away all week before that game last year.... so pats just rubbed it in cuz they won. LT can call it classless but don;t callplayers on other teams classless when your own teamates were even more classless by doing the talking BEFORE the game.... and then to go on calling Belichickclassless cuz some of the pats players were rubbing it in...as if we're the only team that does that.....that's why we don;t like him, he's awhiner and a hypocrite.

i have no problem with him being emotional on the sidelines or whatever. but to go out in the media and bad mouth the team, coach and the players that justknocked you out of the playoffs....what kind of "classy" person does that huh? beleive me, nobody here in New England had any issues with LT beforethose comments. Heck, some people probably even liked the guy. But after he said what he said, the feelings here have changed about him....

If San Diego beats the Pats I'm making my own song.

If San Diego wins the superbowl, I'm movin back to San Diego!

This will be an intense game. For one, the Chargers desperately are seeking revenge from last year and are trying to avenge the disrespect they felt from someof the Patriots' celebrations, but then you have the Patriots who I know for sure haven't forgot the whole "if you ain't cheating, youain't trying" statement from LT. We've seen all season long how the Patriots go about their revenge.

Personally, I dislike Randy Moss and the Patriots, but Tom Brady is from the Bay. I hate Phillip Rivers and LT is a VAG. So I'll be watching this game fromthe neutral zone. Although i don't care for either team, both sides have their classy fans in this post. You guys know who you are.

However, I'm anxious to see if Antonio can singlehandedly shutdown Randy Moss. That would solidify him as being one of the elite corners in the NFL.

Wes Welker >>>>>>>>>>>> Eric Parker
smh.gif
What was AJ thinking??? We would be so sick with welker in the slot.

Forget Buster Davis....Malcolm Floyd >>>>>>>>>>> Buster Davis.

Why are they so bad at picking WR??? Why isn't my guy Floyd getting any love? Before the Playoffs I would have said Floyd >>> Jackson
smh.gif

lol @ My guy Rivers "THE SORRIEST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE!
roll.gif
ACT LIKEYOU WON A GAME BEFORE!" and lol @ the anchorman "San Di Ahh Go"
laugh.gif

Does anybody feel me on Malcolm Floyd tho?????

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

Wes Welker >>>>>>>>>>>> Eric Parker
smh.gif
What was AJ thinking??? We would be so sick with welker in the slot.

Forget Buster Davis....Malcolm Floyd >>>>>>>>>>> Buster Davis.

Why are they so bad at picking WR??? Why isn't my guy Floyd getting any love? Before the Playoffs I would have said Floyd >>> Jackson
smh.gif

IMO, Floyd had the best hands before Chambers came in.
Too bad he went down and got put on the IR.

I was expecting him to blow up this season.

laugh.gif
and this is what a week long discussion of the patriots and chargers gets you

laugh.gif
word...this thread took a turn for the worse...
eyes.gif

it'll be hectic in here during the game, like you said...a lot of back and forth I assume and the salty haters + idiots like JRain are only going to upthe ante on the stupidity that will flow throughout...
smh.gif

Sunday can't come any quicker...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

See I didn't even know dude was on IR, when did this happen? I thought they were just playing favorites like the chargers org is known for...

I was so heated when they started the rookie over Floyd at the beginning of the season
mad.gif

Floyd is injury prone.

Buster is still a rookie. Can't expect too much from him. Esp when Rivers hardly looks his way.

Welker reminds me of a young Tim Dwight. We didn't have the type of offense when Welker was a rookie. Back then it was 70% run and 30% pass. He fits wellwith the Pats. I hope D Flo and Weddle double teams him.

Originally Posted by bigwilliesty1e

Floyd is injury prone.

Buster is still a rookie. Can't expect too much from him. Esp when Rivers hardly looks his way.

Welker reminds me of a young Tim Dwight. We didn't have the type of offense when Welker was a rookie. Back then it was 70% run and 30% pass. He fits well with the Pats. I hope D Flo and Weddle double teams him.

You think Jammer can handle welker?? I think Welker would school Flo, Flo doesn't have the lateral that it takes to defend Welker IMO. We've allseen Welker shake every defender against him all year, and we've all seen Flo get shook by every WR against him all year too
ohwell.gif

I REALLY hope they don't put Flo on Welker, that'll be the game on a silver platter. Jammers not a INT machine like Cro, but he is a "shutdown" corner, he wins the Jam and makes it hard on Recievers. Welker is a good run blocker too, but I don't see him winning that against Jammer.

I would rather Stallworth burn Flo a few times, than welker burn Flo everytime
smh.gif

Floyd has been injured. Doesn't even suit up but attends all practices and games. I don't think hes IR.

Parker is IR and thats why he has dissapeared. From what I heard he has been in rehab and is doing well.

Floyd is injury prone.

Welker reminds me of a young Tim Dwight. We didn't have the type of offense when Welker was a rookie. Back then it was 70% run and 30% pass. He fits well with the Pats. I hope D Flo and Weddle double teams him.

You think Jammer can handle welker?? I think Welker would school Flo, Flo doesn't have the lateral that it takes to defend Welker IMO. We've all seen Welker shake every defender against him all year, and we've all seen Flo get shook by every WR against him all year too
ohwell.gif

I REALLY hope they don't put Flo on Welker, that'll be the game on a silver platter. Jammers not a INT machine like Cro, but he is a "shut down" corner, he wins the Jam and makes it hard on Recievers. Welker is a good run blocker too, but I don't see him winning that against Jammer.

smh.gif
I say..

Cro and Moss

Q and Stallworth

D Flo -and- Weddle/MLB (double team) on Welker.

Who knows what Ted Cotrell is up to but whatever he has planned, it better work effectively.

1 - your the only one posting in this thread, get a life.
2 - I guess you WONT be moving back to san diego anytime soon.
3 - yeah we all get it you want san diego to win, wow we get it, keep sayin your prayers at night and see if god answer's you. Good luck with that, you andpeyton manning.

The sad thing is we can't afford to double team Welker. Moss and Stallworth will eat that up. Only Double I'd agree with would be with an occasionalOLB zoned on the flat etc, but I REALLY would not put Flo on welker.

I wonder if Weddle has what it takes to take on Welker by himself?

Their Leading WR against our worst CB is not a good look.

Originally Posted by daiernchef

1 - your the only one posting in this thread, get a life.
2 - I guess you WONT be moving back to san diego anytime soon.
3 - yeah we all get it you want san diego to win, wow we get it, keep sayin your prayers at night and see if god answer's you. Good luck with that, you and peyton manning.

laugh.gif

Who are you? Pardon me I was having a conversation...

Floyd is injury prone.

You think Jammer can handle welker?? I think Welker would school Flo, Flo doesn't have the lateral that it takes to defend Welker IMO. We've all seen Welker shake every defender against him all year, and we've all seen Flo get shook by every WR against him all year too
ohwell.gif

I REALLY hope they don't put Flo on Welker, that'll be the game on a silver platter. Jammers not a INT machine like Cro, but he is a "shut down" corner, he wins the Jam and makes it hard on Recievers. Welker is a good run blocker too, but I don't see him winning that against Jammer.

smh.gif

Damn, my dude DFlo gettin' put on blast.
smh.gif

It's the truth too.

^I'm just keepin it real. Enough Stan-ing and homer-ing from me, I'm tryna have a real discussion on the topic.

Flo hits great tho
pimp.gif
Flo had all the attributes Cro had except size. He was athletic(maybe not as...) fast, quick and USE to have soft hands...I don'tknow what happened there...

Flo could have been in Cro's position he just lacks the focus. And I'm sure the focus he lacks on the field he lacks in practice too, and it shows.

^I'm just keepin it real. Enough Stan-ing and homer-ing from me, I'm tryna have a real discussion on the topic.

Flo hits great tho
pimp.gif
Flo had all the attributes Cro had except size. He was athletic(maybe not as...) fast, quick and USE to have soft hands...I don't know what happened there...

Flo could have been in Cro's position he just lacks the focus. And I'm sure the focus he lacks on the field he lacks in practice too, and it shows.

I've been a DFlo supporter since his rookie season and watching him in the first pre-season game back in 03.

Always backing dude up.

I was salty about Cro taking his spot, but what can you say? Cro is
pimp.gif

That's why I get random text messages and hate calls from my boys clownin' me about being a DFlo fan.

Whatever.

He's still dope to me.

Man I use to be a big D-flo supporter too. He's still dope, he just gets on my nerves with the non-focus. I really didn't start putting him on blastuntil last years playoff game against the pats, where he got SO MANY penalties that were just ******ed.

Don't get me wrong he's still appreciated. AND he WILL be missed next year. But I don't like the idea of Welker vs. FLO

Hopefully not. Hopefully he wont be on him. I hope teddy smartens up because this is where we need him the most.

I think it only makes sense to put your "shutdown" cornerback on their leading wr. Especially considering Moss will eat Jammer (especially since theywon't jam moss
eyes.gif
) and Cro is more fitting for Moss.

I like help from Hart on welker but he's definately needed on deep coverage. I think his deep coverage skills are far better than McCree. McCree blows toomuch coverage. But I think with Hart deep, and McCree layin the stick on welker that wouldn't be bad either.

Actually D Flo and McCree both layin the stick on welker could be interesting, provided welker doesn't make them both look like they have ankles ofmermaids.

Back
Top Bottom