It's not like he was mobile anyway.

Volek will save the day.

Keep Rivers healthy for the Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Let's not worry about Rivers' knees.

Volek will save the day.

If his MCL are torn would two weeks even make him healthy enough to play? Im not really up on MCL tears. lol.

Agreed. I SO wanted that story book ending with PR and co smashing NE secondary, and Lights OUT on the patriot logo.

Ehh..it's out of my hands.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Let's not worry about Rivers' knees.

Volek will save the day.

If his MCL are torn would two weeks even make him healthy enough to play? Im not really up on MCL tears. lol.

I believe Adrian Peterson was only out with ONE MCL tear for two weeks. Might have been 3...But he needs his knees more than Rivers does.

I swear If Rivers plays and I see a dirty hit from a pats player I'm getting at some snipers
mad.gif

I've sprained my mcl but didn't tear it. I was out for almost like a month. Then again, I'm not an athlete.

ive sprained my mcl and was told to take a week off...went back after a week and tore my mcl, acl, and pcl....pretty much ended my high school athleticcareer...thanks doc

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

ive sprained my mcl and was told to take a week off...went back after a week and tore my mcl, acl, and pcl....pretty much ended my high school athletic career...thanks doc

Exactly.
99% Docs = Quacks

Rivers ain't playing. Volek hasn't started a game since 2005. LT only has 70 something yards in 6 quarters of playoff action. Also short week +Merriman flu= Chargers loss. This isn't even going to be close.

Rivers ain't playing. Volek hasn't started a game since 2005. LT only has 70 something yards in 6 quarters of playoff action. Also short week +Merriman flu= Chargers loss. This isn't even going to be close.

Rivers has to play...he can't skip this game

word...but at the same time, I've never had that injury before so my opinion is sort of worthless on the matter if I don't know how it feelslike...
ohwell.gif

as much as Pats and other fans dislike Rivers and we all know his shortcomings...I will say this...he's a tough son of a @$%%% and I don't see himas a pansy type player who wouldn't take one for the team...he does give it his all and for the equality of the game, I hope he plays...
nerd.gif

although i'm calling it RIGHT NOW and y'all can quote me on this...somewhere later on during this thread...during the game, there'll be a"if Rivers played, the Pats would have gotten killed" OR "Pats got lucky that Rivers didn't play, he would have singlehandedly beaten themwith both of his legs battered and bruised" comment(s)
sick.gif
laugh.gif

ive sprained my mcl and was told to take a week off...went back after a week and tore my mcl, acl, and pcl....pretty much ended my high school athletic career...thanks doc

eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Rivers has to play...he can't skip this game

word...but at the same time, I've never had that injury before so my opinion is sort of worthless on the matter if I don't know how it feels like...
ohwell.gif

as much as Pats and other fans dislike Rivers and we all know his shortcomings...I will say this...he's a tough son of a @$%%% and I don't see him as a pansy type player who wouldn't take one for the team...he does give it his all and for the equality of the game, I hope he plays...
nerd.gif

although i'm calling it RIGHT NOW and y'all can quote me on this...somewhere later on during this thread...during the game, there'll be a "if Rivers played, the Pats would have gotten killed" OR "Pats got lucky that Rivers didn't play, he would have singlehandedly beaten them with both of his legs battered and bruised" comment(s)
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Don't worry, you won't hear any of that from me. All you will hear is, Thank God Billy Volek played thanks to the all powerful Marques Colston.Word to the QB sneak Touchdown against the Colts.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

"if Rivers played, the Pats would have gotten killed" OR "Pats got lucky that Rivers didn't play, he would have singlehandedly beaten them with both of his legs battered and bruised"

Sign me up. Rivers is the magician of our offense.

Seriously guys, is the Rivers report really true? I'm sure his knees really are busted...but he seems like a dude who would def suit up and play regardless

Personally, I think Rivers is full of hot air. If he was really tough there is no way he would not have sat out the rest of the game last week. He waswalking around with no real visible limp on the sidelines, jawing it up with the fans. Personally I think he puts on a front and is really a vag.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Seriously guys, is the Rivers report really true? I'm sure his knees really are busted...but he seems like a dude who would def suit up and play regardless

Personally, I think Rivers is full of hot air. If he was really tough there is no way he would not have sat out the rest of the game last week. He was walking around with no real visible limp on the sidelines, jawing it up with the fans. Personally I think he puts on a front and is really a vag.

indifferent.gif
he's already played the season with one torn MCL, but to go back in with both MCL's torn? I'm sure he wanted to go in, and would have if hecould, but the trainer specifically said NO. That was why he did not play. He wasn't allowed too.

Hate Hate Hate
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
Less than 24 hours....

^ I know, I'ma try to goto sleep early cuz I don't wanna sleep through it. I woke up at 3 pm today.

Finna go grab some beer, and food for tomorrow. Chili, nachos with cheese and fish taco's should hold me through both games tomorrow.

I'm starting on the beer tonight though
pimp.gif

^^^^^^
make sure you save some of the beer for after the game so you can drown your sorrows. don,t worry the pain will only last for 3 hours tomorrow. then you canconcentrate on the padres
wink.gif
j/k

Hey all... I was supposed to leave for the PI on Monday. Unfortunately, my sister rebooked our flight for Sunday @ Noon.
smh.gif
But under the circumstances, Ireally didn't have a choice.

I really hope the Bolts bring their A++ game and when I reach Baguio, hopefully I'll be welcomed to a close game and not a blowout. I'm gonna have mymom log on NFL.com and without her telling me the outcome, I'm gonna watch the highlights.
embarassed.gif

the same ol' bum who always asks for change put "Go San Diego Super Chargers: Any Change Will Help" on his cardboard sign.

Ducktales.
laugh.gif

LETS GET IT M O DOUBLE S
pimp.gif

all of the ridiculousness surrounding him right now is going to motivate him and he will have a huge game. he's gonna embarrass cromartie.

hopefully he breaks out the fro like he said he was going to do during the playoffs, but then again the media would just critique that
smh.gif

Me & the lady friend are just gonna snack on some Carne Asada fries from Lolitas with a few beers. seems like a good bet to me.

i'm borderline pissed....just found out that this chickie im trying to get at is coming to my boy's place for the game...she's gonna think im acrazy dude when she sees me yelling at the tv.
i definitely will be paying more attention to the game than her...oh well.

but yeah tomorrow cannot get here any sooner....

Back
Top Bottom