Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

yellowboltnanahugemq6.gif

Well, I've waited until gameday to make my prediction... wanted to make sure everyone was playing and what-not. That said, I don't think the Chargersare the team to beat the Patriots. I have nothing but respect for the Chargers for making it this far, but unless they play flawless and get pressure on Bradyearly and often, the game could turn ugly. I'm really liking the match-up of Cro on Moss... hopefully Cro puts on a show.

That said, I'll go:
Patriots - 35
Chargers - 24

I'd LOVE to see an upset and be proven wrong, however.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Am I the only person that refuses to watch any pregame shows in the playoffs?

I like to watch to see if everybody agrees with my views and to get updates on injuries etc.

but this is taking forever!!!

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

yellowboltnanahugemq6.gif

That, sir, is just beautiful
frown.gif

My prediction stands, as long as rivers plays healthy, then I'm going chargers by 14, whether its 49-35, or28-14 w/e, chargers by 2 TD's

where's the fro moss?! you promised us.

j/k

but it would've been if he unfurled the fro

No, he promised you after that special night, were he asked you to never tell anybody else about
wink.gif

j/k JRain

I would like to see San Diego get that upset, but I just dont see it happening.
Pats 35
San Diego 27

With LT having 17 truck sticks against the whole linebacking core.

Why are the Chargers crying so much about being hurt?

"I can barely walk."
"None of us are 100%."

We know. Just play football. This is the playoffs.

This is one of the few times that I want the Patriots to win. A GB/NE Super Bowl would be ridiculous. Instant classic.

Pats - 31
Bolts - 17

Only way Bolts win is if LT rushes for 300 yards.

I forgot to get snacks for this game
smh.gif

Here it is!!! Good god it took forever for this week to pass by. Im just glad Philly Phil Simms and Jim Nantz is calling the game instead of Gumballs and DumbDierdorff. Those two always call Charger games and its disgusting.

Is it just me or did Phillip Rivers look awkward on that throw. Looked like he was avoiding stepping into the throw.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Is it just me or did Phillip Rivers look awkward on that throw. Looked like he was avoiding stepping into the throw.
Thats what I was thinking too...

Back
Top Bottom