Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

Aiiiiiiight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOTTA make somethin' outta this drive. And now a huge Face Mask penalty.

But wait? Didn't Tom Brady throw 3 INT's last year against the Chargers? Well, the Chargers better capitalize and get some points here.

moss created space on an up and in route on the other side of the field and tom proceeds to loft it into triple coverage
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

eek.gif
at jackson having more yards than chambers
Vincent Jackson? dude is a beast, i can seem him being a premier reciever in this league. the few games i seen him play he is GOOD.

thats the thing, the few games. He really didn't start being as productive til the playoffs. He showed potential last year, but the beginning of thisyear he couldn't do anything because he didn't have any help. Now he's got chambers to give him room.

It's good to see him finally come out though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i swear to god if tom continues to not even look in moss direction i am gonna break something
mad.gif
roll.gif
You're pathetic...

LaDainian, WHERE ARE YOU

Yeah, but these type of games ALWAYS have a great ending. Something extra dramatic like a last minute drive. At least it's not a blowout like so many people were expecting.

So True
smile.gif
Which is why watching football is better than anything else in the world

"First time Brady has been intercepted in the post season" Damn.....

Your missing the ending
"First time Brady has been intercepted in the post season in the first quarter

moss created space on an out and in route on the other side of the field and tom proceeds to loft it into triple coverage
mad.gif

Silly Brady. Moss should have thrown to Moss.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

"First time Brady has been intercepted in the post season"

Damn.....

um no.. i know for a fact Indy picked him off last year in the playoffs..

at least they held them to a FG...

Brady and the gang needs to have a good drive here...from what I've seen though, I have confidence they'll make w/e adjustments that they need to, justlike the Jacksonville game...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

moss created space on an out and in route on the other side of the field and tom proceeds to loft it into triple coverage
mad.gif

Silly Brady. Moss should have thrown to Moss.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
reminds me of those Leon commercials. "Leon can't throw Leon the ball". Whatever happened to those?

Damn, so close... I dont like a FG, but i'll take it. At least we are on the board. Chambers is catching EVERYTHING thrown within 10 yds of his hands!

Back
Top Bottom