Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

istockphoto_1196258_referee_touchdown.jpg

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

[table][tr][td]New England[/td] [td]Rush[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]Lng[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FumL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R. Moss[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]H. Evans[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L. Maroney[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
mossome leads the team in rushing
pimp.gif
BUT Maroney has the TD. Therefore, Maroney > Moss.

Brady is making pretty decent passes even with heat in his face. We are getting him almost everytime, but he is always half a step ahead of the sack.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

that winds must really be bad cuz brady's throws are just all ove rthe palce
or maybe brady just isn't that good.
laugh.gif
Colston could make anyof those throws

Wait, do your teams have the "Heinz Red Zone"? Every stadium I have been to, the Red Zone is sponsored by Heinz. I figured they did the entire NFL

SD needs to get some first downs. Not necessarily score, but just keep Brady off the field

How long is Turner going to stay on the Chargers? I would think some team would make him a #1 runner and he would leave.....

what is the exact status of LT? Coach's decision? wow. biggest game of your career and you're barely playing.

On a side note: Rivers is doing work.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

How long is Turner going to stay on the Chargers? I would think some team would make him a #1 runner and he would leave.....

Free agent next year.

and
laugh.gif
@ influencing history with the breifcase, pats cheating again
smh.gif

Dont yall believe for one second that LT aint playing due to coaches decision.
smh.gif

LT told the whole story by saying he's sscared cuz he hasnt played with leg injury before

<= losing respect for LT right now

Marvin Harrison & LT = Reg. Season Players

Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom