Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

So close.

C'mon Rivers. Get a TD so that I can see you [Kanye] talk yo *+*# again [/Kanye]

Its FUNNY how alot of ya'll laughed at my statement last week that the CHARGERS had NO chance.
smh.gif

Rivers to Jackson is THAT connection right now. Phillip looking like the Tom Brady everybody used to. and Jackson looking like that woman beating receiver whoshall remain unnamed.

btw, How is Rivers playing with TWO MCL sprains and LT is sitting out? LT is D-Wade soft.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dont yall believe for one second that LT aint playing due to coaches decision.

smh.gif
LT told the whole story by saying he's sscared cuz he hasnt played with leg injury before

<= losing respect for LT right now

What is the story saying he is scared? Was it an interview? I'd like a link if you could provide one for me. (not questioning you, just curious on whatLT had to say)

A RB's MCL is at more risk than a QB's MCL. We'll need LT for the superbowl. MT is here for a reason, and he's way capable, we might as welluse him.

oh yeah...I think LT will play but they're holding him for the 2nd half...I'd be surprised if he's not lined out there

probably mind games from Norv and the staff

he had Vincent Jackson OPEN in the back of the endzone
smh.gif

Its FUNNY how alot of ya'll laughed at my statement last week that the CHARGERS had NO chance.
smh.gif

the hell are you talkin about? its 7-6. ****

this is turning into another pats/ravens, pats/eagles type game.... looks like everyone's gonna be on edge till it's done.....

smh.gif
@ LT

Rivers has played pretty good thus far, but they need to score TDs and stop settling for field goals, especially with Kaedingas their kicker.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

oh yeah...I think LT will play but they're holding him for the 2nd half...I'd be surprised if he's not lined out there

probably mind games from Norv and the staff

Not to downplay your hunch, but if u have a lower leg injury, that swells up and stiffense such as a MCL, U would want to start playing earlier in thegame, right after stretchign and pre game treatment.

and Phil Simms just relayed the story of what LT told him after the Colts game. rewind your DVR

Originally Posted by toine2983

smh.gif
@ LT

Rivers has played pretty good thus far, but they need to score TDs and stop settling for field goals, especially with Kaeding as their kicker.
sick.gif

I feel you on that one. We cant keep kicking field goals while Brady and Co. is putting up 7s.

Back
Top Bottom