Wines Hard???

Ironic.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Groundbreaking discovery.

And yes.... 5000th post. Jones-Drew is The Dude.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Thank You

how's this one
c0035b5ee8bb4763a7830670c16981bfc04e506.gif

?
man, i don't know, go start a "Rate my avy thread"
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
honestly, vid's nice, but kinda hard to read the text. but who ami to judge. these came from your dvr didn't they? the vid is clean. still waiting on you to school me on those borders though.
tongue.gif

yea straight from the DVR, I thought I showed u borders. Aight tomorrow before I hit the road I'll send u intructions

I'm not a big fan of either team, but when Big Ben waited for Garrard to finish his interview so he can congratulate him was a very classy move on hispart. I don't know many players that will do that when they just loss a game like that.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I'm not a big fan of either team, but when Big Ben waited for Garrard to finish his interview so he can congratulate him was a very classy move on his part. I don't know many players that will do that when they just loss a game like that.
agreed.

thats cool Gunna.

^ He already won a championship and had over a 100+ QB rating this season. So because both QB's had an off game, he's a fraud ?

So anyone with a bad game is a fraud according to your logic.

but when Big Ben waited for Garrard to finish his interview so he can congratulate him was a very classy move on his part. I don't know many players that will do that when they just loss a game like that.
Miami University will do that. I hope he goes back and gets his degree, can't be in their Hall of Fame without it.

At least the Pens are rolling!

that one is cool Gunna...but if Fizzy doesn't come back to claim that shh you kno what it is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Good to see the Jaguars win tonight, considering they blew a 18 Point lead.

Now if they can beat NE, life will be
pimp.gif
They do play them right, and not the Colts?

... Anyone catch what Ben said after the game during the news conference? He basically blamed the loss on himself, saying he dug the team into a deep hole throughout the game with the turnovers he had and what not. That's respect right there, to come out and say something like that. No wonder he is one of my favorite players that isn't on the Jets.

Not necessarily. If the Titans pull off an upset, they play NE and Jags play the Colts.

He already won a championship
Oh yeah, that 9 for 21 perfomance with two interceptions really solidified his spot as an elite QB. LOL. That's like saying Trent Dilfer is anelite QB because he won a Super Bowl.

Dude is nothing more than a game manager.....

Originally Posted by S4L3

He already won a championship
Oh yeah, that 9 for 21 perfomance with two interceptions really solidified his spot as an elite QB. LOL. That's like saying Trent Dilfer is an elite QB because he won a Super Bowl.

Dude is nothing more than a game manager.....

Amen.

Big Ben=Fraud.

Dude will never be an elite QB....

Cool - maybe he'll send you a postcard from Hawaii telling you his thoughts on your post.
eyes.gif
get over it, you're the only fraud I see here running your mouth like adrunk about everything in the NFL not related to the cowboys.. go play in traffic if you're going to say stupid stuff like this.

What's most funny is that if Ben were a Cowboy you'd be calling him the greatest quarterback of all time. Seriously, how does anybody take youseriously in sports posts anymore?

go play in traffic if you're going to say stupid stuff like this.
Wow. I sense some hostility in post. Maybe if Big Ben didn't throw so many interceptions yesterday, you would be alittle bit morefriendlier....

LOL.

go play in traffic if you're going to say stupid stuff like this.
Wow. I sense some hostility in post. Maybe if Big Ben didn't throw so many interceptions yesterday, you would be alittle bit more friendlier....

LOL.

I have nothing but love for Ben today - he made some stupid throws in the first half but led his team back to take the lead. Many QB's would'vemailed it in after that first half, he decided to play a nearly flawless 2nd, and still stood up after the game and took the entire blame for the loss when itcould've gone 20 different places. That's what champions do - anybody still calling him a "game manager" is being a troll or knows nothingabout football. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but the further along your boys get in the playoffs the less credit I'm willing to giveyou.

I'm not sure why you can't just be reasonable and rational like you tend to be outside of sports posts. Seems like you have a permanent chip onyour shoulder about every team but your own, maybe therapy is called for or something?

Big Ben isn't a fraud...he's never been cosidered "elite". He's considered a solid and good QB...which he still is.

Big Ben isn't a fraud...he's never been cosidered "elite". He's considered a solid and good QB...which he still is.
Nobody has ever said he was Tom or Peyton. He is a top 10 QB in the league, and was top 5 this year. If you think he is a "gamemanager" (which what that means is up for debate), then fine. He can manage all he wants with his stats (minus the near death year) and wins. Manageaway Ben, manage away.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Nobody has ever said he was Tom or Peyton. He is a top 10 QB in the league, and was top 5 this year. If you think he is a "game manager" (which what that means is up for debate), then fine. He can manage all he wants with his stats (minus the near death year) and wins. Manage away Ben, manage away.

laugh.gif
fair enough

Back
Top Bottom