Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

So the global release is only for the red pair.

Green remains an ALD-exclusive.
Yes, during the raffle it also stated in the product description that the green pair was an ALD exclusive. For future raffles, definitely check the product descriptions and almost always consider the botanical green pair an ALD exclusive. They practically claimed that color much like Kith did with pink/Dusty Rose

Yes, during the raffle it also stated in the product description that the green pair was an ALD exclusive. For future raffles, definitely check the product descriptions and almost always consider the botanical green pair an ALD exclusive. They practically claimed that color much like Kith did with pink/Dusty Rose

I am definitely going to go for the red pair so that I can have both colorways in the collection. Glad to have yet another chance of picking it up.

5874C5C6-36EE-48DF-9867-4B5F5F9EF344.jpeg
591C9C3C-C5DB-4BA5-B261-1F28F8EFC16F.jpeg
B874AAC7-2E3E-4167-A78F-9401C6BDED62.jpeg

Stuff arrived, won’t be trying any apparel on until after a shower. Sizing up on the slides is a definite must as they are quite narrow. I thought going up to a 10 would be much, but they are actually still TTS and will need some breaking in.

Ya'll brave buying shorts online.

I'm so picky about fit/length I could never. :lol:
I copped XL last season, and the sizing was too big, both in waist and inseam, so I definitely took an loss in that regard. Thankfully I was able to sell them.
I ordered size L this time and I’m confident they’ll fit well.

Back
Top Bottom