Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

They cancelled all three or just certain ones? Either way that's crazy. I forget who I was responding to in here but, this is proof of my apparently very legitimate concern. One guy a few pages ago was saying his pair never changed to fulfilled, he never got shipping notification and the shoes just showed up. Now you are saying the same but, the shoes never showed up.

I had won the raffle for all 3 (in a single order).
We’ll see if UPS actually ever picked up the package or what-not. They already started a claim.
I just want the navy pair. Only color I never got.

My girl just received her grey pair 5 days ago.
Hoping for a good outcome 🤞.

I had won the raffle for all 3 (in a single order).
We’ll see if UPS actually ever picked up the package or what-not. They already started a claim.
I just want the navy pair. Only color I never got.

My girl just received her grey pair 5 days ago.
Hoping for a good outcome 🤞.
i didn't even know you could do all three in a single order. hope it works out. i hit on the navy's, ironically which is the back up color for me. I really wanted the grey's and hit on those but they have been sitting at unfulfilled for a little over a couple weeks now.

I hope that’s the case. I’m not in a rush, but being provided with a tracking number and no activity for 2+ weeks is ehh

Weather in NY has been bipolar.
C108E83B-C560-4F4B-954F-E2E2B1C1C67D.jpeg

B85DDDCB-9E9E-4BF0-99F3-F02D43AE57FA.jpeg

Kith x Yankees 10th Anniversary Fitteds aren't bad at all.
4EBA450B-336E-435D-A83F-B69E14C88A4C.jpeg

BCEF7E5D-FAD9-487C-9D67-78A0AD5DD3AB.jpeg

398B8261-40D9-49BB-8E8B-FB88FA398886.jpeg

-Drew

Let’s be real. These probably won’t be in hand til May or June, based on how vague that timeline provided is.

Back
Top Bottom