Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Today’s wear

2883FF04-E783-4810-878E-A49DA91257FB.jpeg

Just checked the site again and was reminded how overpriced this french sounding but from Queens premium Jcrew brand is. Dont get me wrong I like 95% of the stuff they put out but what Teddy thinking with these prices damn. :lol:
yeah, i love every piece i've seen from every collection but, there are so many similar offerings for a fraction of the cost i can't yet justify dropping the dough. I am sure the quality is insane but, my lifestyle doesn't yet warrant copping anything so I'm not in their demographic at the time and that's cool. and I don't move in circles where owning and wearing several, expensive "if you know you know" pieces would benefit my life more than taking that same money and investing it or using it for some other beneficial purpose. One day. not today though. Until then i will thoroughly enjoy these collabs. Yall keep copping though. I am enjoying the fit pics very much. And i will admit, nothing looks as good with ALD NB's than ALD pieces. If there is, I haven't seen it yet.

Just checked the site again and was reminded how overpriced this french sounding but from Queens premium Jcrew brand is. Dont get me wrong I like 95% of the stuff they put out but what Teddy thinking with these prices damn. :lol:
I have really liked some of the t shirt graphics like this one in the preview, I have no business with those crazy sweaters or $400 cardigans. I'm not able to pull that off :lol:.

I have really liked some of the t shirt graphics like this one in the preview, I have no business with those crazy sweaters or $400 cardigans. I'm not able to pull that off :lol:.

Its cause their brand sounds french so they charging (almost) french brand prices. :lol:

yeah, i love every piece i've seen from every collection but, there are so many similar offerings for a fraction of the cost i can't yet justify dropping the dough. I am sure the quality is insane but, my lifestyle doesn't yet warrant copping anything so I'm not in their demographic at the time and that's cool. and I don't move in circles where owning and wearing several, expensive "if you know you know" pieces would benefit my life more than taking that same money and investing it or using it for some other beneficial purpose. One day. not today though. Until then i will thoroughly enjoy these collabs. Yall keep copping though. I am enjoying the fit pics very much. And i will admit, nothing looks as good with ALD NB's than ALD pieces. If there is, I haven't seen it yet.
I second this, if you got it spend it. But I can't justify their prices nowadays. Plenty of other brands at price-points that give a similar look for fraction of the price.

The ignore button has been so clutch the past couple of days. No time for negative energy.

From what I’ve seen of the Woolrich pieces, I may not be copping much from this drop as I anticipate the next NB capsule or even a third Fall drop.
Soon come

The ignore button has been so clutch the past couple of days. No time for negative energy.

From what I’ve seen of the Woolrich pieces, I may not be copping much from this drop as I anticipate the next NB capsule or even a third Fall drop.

I didn't want to be the one to say anything lol.

You got dudes willing to spend 500 dollars on an off-white tee that will more than likely be seen as tacky in the near future than shell out on a staple piece that would be better for their wardrobe in the long run.

I said that to say this, fashion is subjective, but there's no need for individuals to talk down on the choice of brands others wish to wear.

No disrespect to those who choose not to purchase Aimé because they have other priorities in life. More often than not those individuals have more worthwhile things going on in their life that take up their funds than those of us spending foolishly on Aimé, Balenciaga, Louis, Gucci, etc.or worse, low quality fast fashion brands like H and M or Cotton-on. :lol:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom