Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Got a M. It's slightly oversized, so it's good with a bigger sweater or hoodie underneath.

Yeah that piece looks perfect in that size, bro. ☕

Really wish they had a version of that in a similar color dropping this season haha.

-Drew

I see what you're saying, bro.
So it had a more dropped look on the shoulder as opposed to being more "angular"?
-Drew
Raglan has no defined shoulder seam so i wouldn’t say it’s a dropped look. It’s more your natural shoulders, generally results in a more rounded and relaxed look versus a set in shoulder.

Raglan has no defined shoulder seam so i wouldn’t say it’s a dropped look. It’s more your natural shoulders, generally results in a more rounded and relaxed look versus a set in shoulder.

Oh ok got you, bro.
Thank you for clarifying that one.

-Drew

18East is a menswear brand getting lots of hype from the IYKYK crowd. It won't appeal to basic sneakerheads but is getting lots of love from those who have joined a post-sneaker world.
Their double knee pants are fire. nice little shop in china town too

I had bought the plaid overcoat from last year, but was disappointed when it came in. If you look closely at the shoulder you can see that the seam is on an angle as opposed to straight. It caused the fit of the coat to be really odd, especially when lifting my arms, so I had to return it.

The bottom shawl coat was made in a traditional overcoat in FW18 (I believe) that’s something I wish I had bought. It’s not a traditional houndstooth but more of a diagonal print with some color pops. Really great piece.
Thanks so much for the insight on the coats, still very much on the hunt for either one of these at a reasonable price.
I got very lucky and was able to cop last season's overcoat while traveling in Europe. It was already sold out everywhere, but Mr. Porter's European site had one left in my size, and I was able to ship it to my hotel while I was over there. It's easily one of my favorite ALD pieces.

E4861DEB-27FC-418D-BBE5-F98F54EBCA12.jpg
I still really want this coat LOL I know you copped a medium, but can I ask again what size you cop normally in the other apparel? I'm 5'7" but have pretty wide shoulders, I wear XL in the uniform hoodies, but if it's as oversized as you describe I'm now thinking an L would work. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for the insight on the coats, still very much on the hunt for either one of these at a reasonable price.

I still really want this coat LOL I know you copped a medium, but can I ask again what size you cop normally in the other apparel? I'm 5'7" but have pretty wide shoulders, I wear XL in the uniform hoodies, but if it's as oversized as you describe I'm now thinking an L would work. Thanks for sharing!

I usually cop M in ALD's tops/jackets. I can go up to L in certain stuff, but M for the most part and I'm about 175/180, 6'. Here's the thing, this coat doesn't have much give in the middle back area. You might be able to get it on, but I don't know how comfortable it'll be if you've got wide shoulders or wide back if you size down. Hard call because I know you probably can't try it on first

I usually cop M in ALD's tops/jackets. I can go up to L in certain stuff, but M for the most part and I'm about 175/180, 6'. Here's the thing, this coat doesn't have much give in the middle back area. You might be able to get it on, but I don't know how comfortable it'll be if you've got wide shoulders or wide back if you size down. Hard call because I know you probably can't try it on first
Yeah I’ve really got one of those weird builds that doesn’t fit the mold too well lol. I’m copping more tops tomorrow in an XL so I’ll have more resolve in my proper size. Thanks again!

18East is a menswear brand getting lots of hype from the IYKYK crowd. It won't appeal to basic sneakerheads but is getting lots of love from those who have joined a post-sneaker world.
IYKYK crowd? Is that like a subreddit or another forum? lol

First I heard of them but I just took a look and really like their aesthetic. If you don’t mind, can I ask you how their drops are? Am I fighting bots type of drop or is it pretty easy.

First I heard of them but I just took a look and really like their aesthetic. If you don’t mind, can I ask you how their drops are? Am I fighting bots type of drop or is it pretty easy.
Their drops are getting harder to cop as their popularity increases. Popular items such as their cargo pants, double-knees, graphic hoodies usually sell out in a few minutes. The site is not botted up yet but u will be fighting lots of enthusiasts.

early access just went up and copped a black olive oxford cap. tempted to grab that fleece zip up but going to pass for now

ash trays were up too but sold out now

Just finished up with EA for Drop 2. I was anticipating the V2 Jordan Sweater being available, and that's what I really wanted but I guess the IG pic was just for the yellow down jacket. I copped the John Starks dunk sweater just out of fomo. I figured worst case, I can try it out and if I don't like it there will be plenty people who will want it.

All the top coats, and the grey suit pants sold out very fast. I'm talking about a couple of minutes. I was on EA right away, so if you want those pieces you will need to be quick.

**** flew.... got a couple Yankee hats, plaid overcoat, fair isle and accessories.

mohair cardigan got sold out in my cart

Just finished up with EA for Drop 2. I was anticipating the V2 Jordan Sweater being available, and that's what I really wanted but I guess the IG pic was just for the yellow down jacket. I copped the John Starks dunk sweater just out of fomo. I figured worst case, I can try it out and if I don't like it there will be plenty people who will want it.

All the top coats, and the grey suit pants sold out very fast. I'm talking about a couple of minutes. I was on EA right away, so if you want those pieces you will need to be quick.

looks Like top coats and pants are in store only

Also, I see people have posted Sonny gear and none of my **** has shipped yet. I can only assume it's because I ordered that cream cardi that's not shipping for 4-6 weeks. I hope they're not gonna wait and send it all at once.

dang it! i was busy working. they uploaded that infamous black ashtray, already sold out. hopefully i can get a restock. And i def want that mug! id also buy a grinder but not buying that by itself and paying 15 just to ship it lol

lots of good stuff on this drop. love the basic fleece tees and crewnecks and cargo pants. by the time i got to it everything good was sold out. drop was a lot bigger than i thought it would be.

All those top coats that “sold out” weren’t available online. They’re in store only....
the black ashtray must have went up delayed unless I jus cruised over it...dang it!

Back
Top Bottom