2200=
9CEFB5AE-BEA3-4AFF-8B52-E3BA76933F71.jpeg
73CC3006-566F-40BB-9BDC-6D416B355084.jpeg
7996C17A-7576-495A-9CA1-4E12E3DABEF8.jpeg
A2CEA238-AADE-4453-928E-7BFF2F49E831.jpeg
C998C012-57DB-4D16-9233-C4119DDA5EF6.jpeg
51DFFBCB-8A02-4FB5-8366-B9C30D1F5A37.jpeg
B0957129-33D5-4490-B983-D6C8A2BF7662.jpeg

I absolutely love everything that was delivered so far from FW20 part 2. I’ll take pics once everything comes in.

My only complaint is the coffee cup is so much smaller than the holiday one, it’s like in between an espresso and coffee mug.

I absolutely love everything that was delivered so far from FW20 part 2. I’ll take pics once everything comes in.

My only complaint is the coffee cup is so much smaller than the holiday one, it’s like in between an espresso and coffee mug.
Would love to get your insights on sizing when your stuff arrives. I want to potentially cop the wool cargo pants but I’ve heard sizing is smaller. Cant wait to see what goodies you picked up!

Would love to get your insights on sizing when your stuff arrives. I want to potentially cop the wool cargo pants but I’ve heard sizing is smaller. Cant wait to see what goodies you picked up!

I got the wool cargos in yesterday, they are the only thing I tried on so far and they fit great.There’s significantly more room in the legs than their chinos which is what I prefer. They are more of a straight fit with a nice taper than slim/skinny fit. They feel great too nice and heavy, will be great for the winter.

I got the wool cargos in yesterday, they are the only thing I tried on so far and they fit great.There’s significantly more room in the legs than their chinos which is what I prefer. They are more of a straight fit with a nice taper than slim/skinny fit. They feel great too nice and heavy, will be great for the winter.
This is exactly what I needed to hear, thanks fam!

Ok, just one last question on these, is there give/stretch in the waist area? Reading the size chart, it notes the measurements are relaxed, so I figured there would be some stretch for this pandemic weight 😅. Thanks again!

Stopped by the shop today on a whim. Think I saw somebody in here looking for the mug, just wanted to give the heads up that its sold out in store.

Fit pic please!

And thank you. :nthat:

Ok, just one last question on these, is there give/stretch in the waist area? Reading the size chart, it notes the measurements are relaxed, so I figured there would be some stretch for this pandemic weight 😅. Thanks again!

I wouldn’t say they have much give at all in the waist honestly.

did you see if the casentino wool yankee fitteds were in yet?

Edited: meant to quote this post. I don’t think so, I didn’t see any on display. I didn’t ask about them, as I wasn’t looking to get one, but assume they would have been out if they were in stock.

FWIW was there around 12:15pm or so and doubt any new stuff was going out on a Sunday afternoon

Last edited:
the guy was able to grab the magnet and he went around 3pm afternoon. I dont know if they are in stock anymore but there were some at that time.

Back
Top Bottom