Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Has anyone got a shipment email yet from the Drakes drop?
For shipments that include their higher priced items, I think the wait is going to be a few weeks. Not sure what the factors are but only some of the more common items, like hats or sweats were shipped sooner.

EDIT nope it says one week. yikes!

ordered cream yankeer on plebian restock. still unfulfilled

ordered cream yankeer on plebian restock. still unfulfilled

I just got a UPS notification for something getting delivered tomorrow from ALD and the cream is the next logical order to come in. Hang tight.

Edit: got the ALD email. It's the Cream.

Last edited:
I think I’m good on ALD hats for a while...
D388131C-0E5A-4904-A5C9-641C87EE9858.jpeg

Has ALD made any mid or high crown/SnapBack or fitted? Not a fan of low crown or fabric/leather strapback/adjustable hats

I originally got a 7 1/8 chain stitch Yankees cap, which is my normal hat size, but it was too small. So, I ordered a 7 1/4 on the restock last week, and it's too small too. What gives on the sizing with these hats?!?

I originally got a 7 1/8 chain stitch Yankees cap, which is my normal hat size, but it was too small. So, I ordered a 7 1/4 on the restock last week, and it's too small too. What gives on the sizing with these hats?!?

the chain stitch fits smaller than their typical hats, but don't think the sizing issue has anything to do with ALD. most likely a new era thing since with most fitted caps the sizing is never consistent. i usually wear 7 1/8 as well for my other fitteds and some fit better than others, have to go up to 7 1/4 with some as well

the chain stitch fits smaller than their typical hats, but don't think the sizing issue has anything to do with ALD. most likely a new era thing since with most fitted caps the sizing is never consistent. i usually wear 7 1/8 as well for my other fitteds and some fit better than others, have to go up to 7 1/4 with some as well
Did you have to go up to 7 3/8 on the ALDs?

Did you have to go up to 7 3/8 on the ALDs?

have the 7 1/8 yankee stitch and they're a bit too small for my liking and also have the same size for the dodger that dropped earlier and those fit much better. 7 1/4 would have probably been perfect on them for me.

i think you might have just gotten a 7 1/4 that was made a bit smaller compared to most

have the 7 1/8 yankee stitch and they're a bit too small for my liking and also have the same size for the dodger that dropped earlier and those fit much better. 7 1/4 would have probably been perfect on them for me.

i think you might have just gotten a 7 1/4 that was made a bit smaller compared to most
Yeah, that’s my guess. Next time, I’ll try to order 7 1/4 and 7 3/8, if it doesn’t limit to one per customer.

By a hat stretcher and you should be fine, New Era sizing is always all over the place.
I don’t know. I feel like the sizing on this one I got is way off. I can’t even move it laterally once it’s on. And I sized up from my normal fitted size!

Fitteds are one thing I never buy online. Sizing is just always a gamble even when getting your size. Terrible on New Era's part.

I don’t know. I feel like the sizing on this one I got is way off. I can’t even move it laterally once it’s on. And I sized up from my normal fitted size!

It's always possible you got a mislabled fitted. It's happened. If so, once again terrible on New Era's part.

Back
Top Bottom