Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Huge shoutout to infamousbape infamousbape for helping me to secure the grey variant of Player 99! Couldn’t be happier, and on top of that I was not expecting the additional accessories!! Cheers fam, thank you again and Happy New Year!!
2091484E-0141-4892-A380-99A9492EB833.jpeg

Last edited:
Haven’t worn a fitted in a couple years. I think I had a 3/8 last, but my head is matching up with the measurement of a 1/4, per New Era site. 1/4 seems small but my head is measuring exact to a 1/4. How’s the sizing consistency on the Yankees/Dodgers Chain Stitch?

Haven’t worn a fitted in a couple years. I think I had a 3/8 last, but my head is matching up with the measurement of a 1/4, per New Era site. 1/4 seems small but my head is measuring exact to a 1/4. How’s the sizing consistency on the Yankees/Dodgers Chain Stitch?

dodger was more TTS, yankee chain stitch i would size up since they fit significantly smaller to me

Definitely size up on the chain stitch.

Refund just hit for the woolrich puffer. So pissed, would have grabbed something else during the sale if I knew it was going to get cancelled.

Not sure if this helps, since this is not on sale, but I did see the Woolrich Corduroy Puffer in Medium on Mr. Porter and END:

Not sure if this helps, since this is not on sale, but I did see the Woolrich Corduroy Puffer in Medium on Mr. Porter and END:

thanks bro, it was actually the Chevron puffer not the corduroy.

I ordered the navy corduroy from end 2 weeks ago and it also got cancelled today.

Not a good day for me!

thanks bro, it was actually the Chevron puffer not the corduroy.

I ordered the navy corduroy from end 2 weeks ago and it also got cancelled today.

Not a good day for me!
Ah! apologies bro, I was hoping that was the one you needed! At least you will have more funding for the next drop! I still do hope you can find this jacket! It's sitting on the Woolrich EU site but they don't ship to the US :frown:

All ALD’s fitted hats are low profile, chain stitch definitely fit smaller than all of the rest. Dodgers hat fits like a normal low profile to me.

Guys stop me. I have the sudden urge to off my 550

I have all 4 colorways and have only wore the grays a handful of times so far. They are a cool shoe but given that NB is dropping more in 2021 are by no means a necessity. If I didn’t have every NB ALD has ever done I probably would have gotten rid of a couple of mine.

There are always going to be new pairs of NBs just around the corner to cop and enjoy. Letting go of pairs is liberating, makes space for new pairs, and puts some funding in your pocket. No judgement here when it comes to shoe management, do ya thing. I sold like 20 pairs of NBs last month, a handful of which I thought I'd never let go of.

Back
Top Bottom