Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Interested to see this sweater. Mets and Yankees fitteds are loaded to release this week. Early access will be open today.

A1DDFF57-6E00-41A7-A5DE-A1AC6E6EC926.jpeg

Man I'm a Yankee fan to the core and would never buy a Mets hat, but the color combos go so well with the fits. Hope I get EA today. Want that World's Borough jacket, Yankee hat and some mock neck tees.

Loafers are restocking this week with a new color.
I only saw a pair that looked like those white and tan ones from a few seasons back, just without the green band across, it's now just tan and white. I wonder if that is the "new" variant. I also liked the shorts and camp shirt but want to see price points before really making decisions. I like the cardigans as well but prefer mine a bit chunkier, like the mohair or woolrich from FW.

I only saw a pair that looked like those white and tan ones from a few seasons back, just without the green band across, it's now just tan and white. I wonder if that is the "new" variant. I also liked the shorts and camp shirt but want to see price points before really making decisions. I like the cardigans as well but prefer mine a bit chunkier, like the mohair or woolrich from FW.

didn’t seem like a ton of stuff got loaded, but we’ll know more soon. The loafers are tan with white toe cap, I think. Price point seemed pretty consistent with prior drops.

damn that was a big drop, i had to chill haha. Green, black mets hat, floral pocket tee. Its a good day

Meh, only grabbed ballpoint and felt tip pens.
I’ll go for uniform sweats when those drop I guess.

Back
Top Bottom