Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Pumped the brakes yesterday. I wanted more yankee new eras but want to be more selective. This will allow me to allocate funds to higher priced pieces and also fill in wardrobe holes in my closet.

I've got the green chainstitch NY and the Cream/Blue LA in terms of fitteds. Gonna show those actual love

Gonna make my initial purchases in store most likely.

I got that screen in the morning as well. If you try to enter through the main link, that image showed. Only through the email link could you access EA.

I understand ... well too bad anyway

Pumped the brakes yesterday. I wanted more yankee new eras but want to be more selective. This will allow me to allocate funds to higher priced pieces and also fill in wardrobe holes in my closet.

I've got the green chainstitch NY and the Cream/Blue LA in terms of fitteds. Gonna show those actual love

I missed this drop by a week, if I were still in NJ I would have go down there to get pieces in store too

Hope the teamster jacket restocks today. The woven madras shirt grew on me over the past 24 hours as I thought of ways to wear it. Might be a consolation prize if the teamster doesn't happen.

This is good perspective, I usually “waste” money on hats and accessories, close to $500 just yesterday. The accessories mostly just sit on my desk and I have like 2-3 unworn navy yankees that are waiting for my current one to be unwearable. I need to tone that down on future drops, I have so much ALD I’m going to focus on only picking up 1-2 top distinct pieces every drop. The Teamster jacket was that for me in this drop, which I am happy I grabbed.

This is good perspective, I usually “waste” money on hats and accessories, close to $500 just yesterday. The accessories mostly just sit on my desk and I have like 2-3 unworn navy yankees that are waiting for my current one to be unwearable. I need to tone that down on future drops, I have so much ALD I’m going to focus on only picking up 1-2 top distinct pieces every drop. The Teamster jacket was that for me in this drop, which I am happy I grabbed.
This....now granted I copped 3 hats yesterday (2 were gifted) but man, if you take out all accessories, you can easily cop 1 higher priced item. I have literally a tower for ALD hats from FW, and half that stack is deadstock. I'm doing my best to avoid buying them each drop moving forward.

Hat sizing got me worried.

Not that I'm promoting this, but you could always get rid of it for retail at worst on one of those platforms and scoop up a size up or down after for not much more.

I've found low profile is better for my small sized noggin (7). The regular fitted cover my entire forehead.

Last edited:
Not that I'm promoting this, but you could always get rid of it for retail at worst on one of those platforms and scoop up a size up or down after for not much more.
I ordered a variety of sizes yesterday. One of them’s gotta fit, or I’m giving up on these Yankees caps.

I sized up in the Chain Stitch and it worked out, but still maybe half size larger on sides than desired. TTS would have been too small.

easy cop, didn’t size up, I normally get the 7 1/2 and just give it a good knee stretch lol, don’t wanna size up and then it’s to big

Success

F7AF4DB3-4651-48A6-B3F8-0F7FDB24631A.jpeg

League shirt didn’t restock so I didn’t wind up copping anything. Hopefully those pocket A logo tees show up on Mr Porter.

Back
Top Bottom