Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I know many sized up in the Chain stitch - could that be why this seasons hats feel so much bigger? People sized up again, thinking they needed to? Maybe those who stayed TTS on both, or sized back down to TTS this season aren’t having this issue?

I know many sized up in the Chain stitch - could that be why this seasons hats feel so much bigger? People sized up again, thinking they needed to? Maybe those who stayed TTS on both, or sized back down to TTS this season aren’t having this issue?
This is what I assume the issue is. I don’t have any prior ALD fitteds but I’ve been wearing 59fiftys for over 20 years and the two I just got from ALD fit the same they’ve been fitting. The crown is the same as my other low crown wools and certainly lower than all my standard fits. Of course there’s slight variation between each hat but I’ve never found them to be a full size off. And the wools have always been cut bigger than the polyesters because, again, the wool shrinks more.
The ALD chain stitch hats were widely reported to be cut small and these new ones were indicated to be TTS and in my experience they are.

Anyone by the shop recently? I'm trying to grab mesh shorts

Feels like yellow is the only new color for uniform. Might be a pass for me this week, I think I have every other color covered.

how do they fit? I wear L/XL. usually wear a 34 so i can prob swing it depending on specs
I used to be 34 but the pandemic made me level up in waist size. If you are a 34 these may be a bit big for you. The fit is fine on me but I did have to tighten the drawstring a bit, the length is too long compared to coochie cutter standard.

I used to be 34 but the pandemic made me level up in waist size. If you are a 34 these may be a bit big for you. The fit is fine on me but I did have to tighten the drawstring a bit, the length is too long compared to coochie cutter standard.
lmao u already know i was gon ask u to compare to pata 5" baggies

Yes uniform hats in all the colors dropping

we’re getting shorts too
Do you have both Uniform I and II pieces? I've heard that they differ in fit, with Uniform I = slim fit and longer, and Uniform II = roomier and boxier. If you have any insights that'd be greatly appreciated. I've donated/sold almost all my hoodies and sweats recently and starting fresh this year lol.

Do you have both Uniform I and II pieces? I've heard that they differ in fit, with Uniform I = slim fit and longer, and Uniform II = roomier and boxier. If you have any insights that'd be greatly appreciated. I've donated/sold almost all my hoodies and sweats recently and starting fresh this year lol.
Next time holler at the thread before u sail

I have pieces from both collections over the last couple season and I would agree that uniform 2 tends to run boxy and more cropped. I prefer uniform 2 because I feel like the regular uniform stuff is very long. I’ve lost a bunch of weight recently, which was long over due, so now everything fits big. I can still wear most of it, but probably not much longer. I may grab a crew this week in a size down just to see how it looks.

I have pieces from both collections over the last couple season and I would agree that uniform 2 tends to run boxy and more cropped. I prefer uniform 2 because I feel like the regular uniform stuff is very long. I’ve lost a bunch of weight recently, which was long over due, so now everything fits big. I can still wear most of it, but probably not much longer. I may grab a crew this week in a size down just to see how it looks.
Thanks for the insight. Based on this advice I do feel that Uniform II is the move. I don’t mind a slimmer fit sometimes but pandemic has me needing comfort lol Thank you fam, and congrats on the weight loss!!

I never paid attention to this and don’t know if it was already mentioned, but this round of fitteds fits bigger than normal. I didn’t cop a fitted this season so I don’t have one to compare.
79A9C382-C9A6-4B7A-B614-1E319CFCC5A5.jpeg

Last edited:
I never paid attention to this and don’t know if it was already mentioned, but this round of fitteds fits bigger than normal. I hadn’t copped a fitted this season so I don’t have one to compare.
79A9C382-C9A6-4B7A-B614-1E319CFCC5A5.jpeg
This is crazy! Last week it said "Runs true to size. Take your normal size."

Hilarious. They switched it up. They said order your normal size when they dropped. Now they saying size down.

It’s cool tho cause sizing down I felt was gonna be super tight since I’m between sizes. Plus it’s wool and it’s gonna shrink.

Back
Top Bottom