Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

First pick ups of thee season....thought the color on the button up was black tho lol. Still fire!
D7C7D453-8525-4E77-8BCB-7D4BC3955C4B.jpeg

I never paid attention to this and don’t know if it was already mentioned, but this round of fitteds fits bigger than normal. I didn’t cop a fitted this season so I don’t have one to compare.
79A9C382-C9A6-4B7A-B614-1E319CFCC5A5.jpeg
This is wild. I definitely would not have been able to size down. Also, both mine are made in China. Not sure where they got this made in Vietnam from.

Just grabbed my hat from the locker. It is garbage compared to my Chain Stitch. It doesn’t look low profile at all, and is definitely a size off. Thinking an exchange but the crown shape sucks for what it’s supposed to be. Maybe not even worth it. Maybe just swallow the $80 and let it soak and hope it fixes it? Lol

Just grabbed my hat from the locker. It is garbage compared to my Chain Stitch. It doesn’t look low profile at all, and is definitely a size off. Thinking an exchange but the crown shape sucks for what it’s supposed to be. Maybe not even worth it. Maybe just swallow the $80 and let it soak and hope it fixes it? Lol

Yeah if you wet it/let it soak use hot water.

Not sure where you're located but if you have hot sun have it dry there.

Or throw it in the microwave quickly. :lol:

Yeah if you wet it/let it soak use hot water.

Not sure where you're located but if you have hot sun have it dry there.

Or throw it in the microwave quickly. :lol:

The front and back are pretty fitted, snug, but the sides flare a lot and the crown is bulky. And my hair is longer right now...even if I shrink it, once I get cleaned up, this thing will become worthless. Lol

The front and back are pretty fitted, snug, but the sides flare a lot and the crown is bulky. And my hair is longer right now...even if I shrink it, once I get cleaned up, this thing will become worthless. Lol
The oven also works great. Just never put a while hat in the oven. Also, if you carefully cut out the mesh behind the crown it’s easier to reshape it. I been doing all this for years cuz low profile wasn’t always an option. Gods bless Ichiro.

Also, if you carefully cut out the mesh behind the crown it’s easier to reshape it. I been doing all this for years cuz low profile wasn’t always an option.

I used to do that in the 90's but it usually made the crown uneven, or just not great.

Steaming the crown, then reshaping/molding it with your hand (glove) is what I've been doing with non-low profiles for the past few years and it's been a game changer.

I used to do that in the 90's but it usually made the crown uneven, or just not great.

Steaming the crown, then reshaping/molding it with your hand (glove) is what I've been doing with non-low profiles for the past few years and it's been a game changer.
I usually just soak it in hot water and wear it to get it shaped best but I’ll go oven if I need additional shrinkage.

I usually just soak it in hot water and wear it to get it shaped best but I’ll go oven if I need additional shrinkage.

I'm talking about the CROWN size/shape only, not the circumference fit. Shaping it into that similar of a low profile/low crown.

Wetting the crown will do nothing as it's so stiff.

I'm talking about the CROWN size/shape only, not the circumference fit. Shaping it into that similar of a low profile/low crown.

Wetting the crown will do nothing as it's so stiff.
It does for me. Smash it down onto your head and give it that Shane Battier look. Cut the mesh out if you need more. I’m not talking about circumference either. That’s what different sizes are for.

I’m sending it back. Comparing it to the Chain Stitch, not only is the crown way off, but the regular logo looks cheap af next to the Chain Stitch logo. Nothing can save this seasons hat.

im not gonna lie. i aint even pressed about shipping bc I didnt go my 1300 size. double sock soon come

Back
Top Bottom