Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

yeah I wore it to dinner yesterday and I’m like oh god I didn’t try this on with a haircut... f it.. too late to return now
Ultrafino Pieces Original Hat Size Reducer Sweatband Straw Wool Panama Fedora Cowboy Hats Cap Amazon product ASIN B07BCZ7WQW
I got this from Amazon and it helped since my hat was slightly big. Had to alter the pieces so that it’ll fit comfortably. I put it in the front inside the sweatband.

Ultrafino Pieces Original Hat Size Reducer Sweatband Straw Wool Panama Fedora Cowboy Hats Cap Amazon product ASIN B07BCZ7WQW
I got this from Amazon and it helped since my hat was slightly big. Had to alter the pieces so that it’ll fit comfortably. I put it in the front inside the sweatband.
On the flip side, I got a stretcher for like $15. It's a pain to use, but made three of my hats that were previously too small fit perfectly.

From the NB thread...
These are even better in person.

A nice detail is the gradient in thickness of suede from the front to back. 3 panels...3 different shaggyness.

20210403_104518.jpg
20210403_104539.jpg
20210403_104551.jpg

Anyone gotten any early access emails from ALD in the past couple months or so? I haven't and I'm a little worried I got kicked off the list...

1300’s finally shipped. All 3 pair. Wishing I would’ve grabbed a pair of dusty pinks for myself but maybe I’ll just trade a pair of the botanicals

on a side note, are those bacons still DQM?

1300’s finally shipped. All 3 pair. Wishing I would’ve grabbed a pair of dusty pinks for myself but maybe I’ll just trade a pair of the botanicals

on a side note, are those bacons still DQM?
u aint a 7.5/8 by chance r u?

Back
Top Bottom