Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

If that black Mets last much longer I’m gonna end up going back and getting it. Gotta scoop up all the New Era I can that aren’t made in Bangladesh.

Last edited:
I think the new era joints are going to be “essential” for ALD moving forward whoever wants those 6 caps are going to have no trouble acquiring...

1300’s we’re in mind for a lot of what was put out. Both colors match a good bit of drop 1

EA is a must. I do think it sucks they don’t hold some stock for customers that don’t have it. Totes and a few other things loaded today OOS which sucks

just my takeaways from today

Yeah the next set of hats are gonna be a B*tch to grab. A lot of people already have these current colorways. I have the Green Wool Mets already, but damn that standard Green Mets is so nice as well. 🤦🏻‍♂️

If the sizing is right on the hats I ordered and the green Yankees still around, I’m copping.

some folks already got theirs shipped. Still waiting...

Spring has arrived, all straight fire!!! The Floral Motif Crewneck is a W in any color. Love the pink Mohair Cardigan and Kendo shirt as well.
B27D8BD2-2D4C-4359-8888-8B5CB6B5BFEA.jpeg

How long of a wait is it usually between drops?
I think you can expect something every/every other week now. They usually start their release calendar in January but with this year’s start in late February I’m sure they're going to be pushing product on a more consistent basis.

Last edited:
Okay. I have a $250 credit...was looking to pick something up, but kind of wanted to hold out until the new balance stuff came out.

I'd give it some time. Given the size of the drop, it'll take them a week or so to get through it all. Especially with the hundreds of hats lol.
My order from Friday shipped over the weekend and was delivered today.
My early access order from Thursday shipped today and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow (in NYC).

edit: Here’s the Woven Plaid Leisure Shirt. Real soft. Gonna look great with a black mock neck and grey sweats.
85C1FC03-A9B3-4E97-8DBD-F07D9300BF1D.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd give it some time. Given the size of the drop, it'll take them a week or so to get through it all. Especially with the hundreds of hats lol.
My order from Friday shipped over the weekend and was delivered today.
My early access order from Thursday shipped today and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow (in NYC).

edit: Here’s the Woven Plaid Leisure Shirt. Real soft. Gonna look great with a black mock neck and grey sweats.
85C1FC03-A9B3-4E97-8DBD-F07D9300BF1D.jpeg

How is the sizing? I wear a medium in tees but had to grab this in a small

Back
Top Bottom