Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

does anyone know if there’s going to clothes to go with the release of the 1300s? Or is just the shoes?

does anyone know if there’s going to clothes to go with the release of the 1300s? Or is just the shoes?
No confirmation on that but in the preorder email it stated the general release of these shoes is in May, so I'm assuming there will be a dedicated capsule.

In the initial post of these sneakers, Teddy calls them new shoes for the garden, with a photo of either his father or grandfather in a garden. Plus you have the newly designed nature themed logo on the cards. I'm hoping for some floral shorts since I missed copping from the 997 capsule.

First raffle W arrived. Patiently awaiting shipment of the second pair. I think I took an L on the Notre and Bodega raffles. Will try END and Voo Store in a couple weeks.

F7C19135-AFA4-4798-AB34-B8DA4683B1CD.jpeg
A238B08D-C675-485D-991A-868558754282.jpeg

No confirmation on that but in the preorder email it stated the general release of these shoes is in May, so I'm assuming there will be a dedicated capsule.

In the initial post of these sneakers, Teddy calls them new shoes for the garden, with a photo of either his father or grandfather in a garden. Plus you have the newly designed nature themed logo on the cards. I'm hoping for some floral shorts since I missed copping from the 997 capsule.

thank you!

Prob a long shot but anyone have any size large/XL mesh shorts they wanna part w?

Back
Top Bottom