Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Greens and hats arrived today. Expecting Navys on Thursday. Still waiting on tracking for Greys. Blown away by the shoe can’t wait to get the rest in :pimp:.

A little late to the party but this is how I personally rank the 550s released so far.

1. Yellow/Green
2. Grey
3. Green
3. Red/Navy/White
4. Navy White
6. Red

To chime in about the 550, I won the raffle for the Gray/white pair. Got the email that I won and nothing else. That email was on 9/30. Yesterday the shoes arrived ! However I Never got a shipping email and On my ALD account the order still says unfulfilled. I guess they are just shipping and not updating tracking stuff efficiently

To chime in about the 550, I won the raffle for the Gray/white pair. Got the email that I won and nothing else. That email was on 9/30. Yesterday the shoes arrived ! However I Never got a shipping email and On my ALD account the order still says unfulfilled. I guess they are just shipping and not updating tracking stuff efficiently

Yes.

And the status of that item will eventually update on your ALD account as "Fulfilled."

this is a scary scenario. last thing i want to happen is have some shoes ship, without any sort of notification, have the shoes arrive at my house, without my knowledge, no one is home, the shoes get taken, and i'll have no idea that they were stolen because i had no idea they were there or even enroute. eventually i'll have to go back and forth with ALD to get my money back because from their perspective they shipped the shoes so its on the me and the carrier. However, if i never knew they were coming i can never plan to make sure I'm home to receive them. This may never happen but, if this is how they are handling shipping it is definitely a possibility. I never understood why people would pay over resell which is already over retail at local consignment and resell shops instead of just buying off aftermarket platforms online. Now, I understand. Enough real life stuff to worry about. No need to be worrying over shipping issues and potential theft.

Just download the UPS / FedEx apps and they always notify you of packages being shipped to you…I feel like this should be a common move at this point…

This isn’t an ALD specific thing either…These small boutiques that have a couple brick and mortar stores don’t handle big drops like these very well…At least not consistently…Multiple times I’ve had orders they never send/ update shipping info but always got the packages…UPS / FedEx always updates with no problems though…

As far as the wait time stuff…That’s legit a result of Amazon and retailers like them spoiling people with this next day delivery nonsense…Way back in the olden times it was a completely normal occurrence to have to wait a bit longer due to logistics backups…Especially with these smaller places…ALD probably has a couple people shipping thousands of orders out…Just have to be patient and keep an eye on your shipping apps is all…

Just download the UPS / FedEx apps and they always notify you of packages being shipped to you…I feel like this should be a common move at this point…

This isn’t an ALD specific thing either…These small boutiques that have a couple brick and mortar stores don’t handle big drops like these very well…At least not consistently…Multiple times I’ve had orders they never send/ update shipping info but always got the packages…UPS / FedEx always updates with no problems though…

As far as the wait time stuff…That’s legit a result of Amazon and retailers like them spoiling people with this next day delivery nonsense…Way back in the olden times it was a completely normal occurrence to have to wait a bit longer due to logistics backups…Especially with these smaller places…ALD probably has a couple people shipping thousands of orders out…Just have to be patient and keep an eye on your shipping apps is all…

I have the UPS app, i don't have FedEx though. The auto updating for me has been spotty. Major retailers (nike, adidas, etc.) almost always pop up. Smaller spots are off and on. Maybe it's user error, idk. I've had two packages this week that i had to manually add to my UPS account. The wait time doesn't bother me as much. I pre-ordered the 650 and paid for it and wont' be getting that until next spring. That's cool. I'll grab the FedEx app too.

I don’t know what people were talking about these being stiff and quality being whatever. Compared to nikes, these are nice. Leather is soft, very comfy. And suits very well with my dad duties.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 354
Yeah the lows look like they belong on an old man. The Highs on the other hand look 🔥🔥🔥

These ain’t jordans. Majority of NBs are lows anyway. Take that low haterade to the jordan forums

It’s not like I’m criticizing ALD. Don’t get them panties in a bunch. The Highs have more character. They’re gonna look better with pants.

Man I love these but I just can’t get the fit right. Had the red/blue and green yellow in my tts but they felt pretty big. Today my green and grey pairs arrived, which I went .5 down, and they feel too tight.

Back
Top Bottom