Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

arrived

AB46FED6-C966-42CD-B1A7-3176139C9550.jpeg

Shape on 650 just ain’t appealing .. bulbous up front .. sharp front of the collar, overly padded collar, buttcheek seam.

550 is the go to for every sneaker head girl that doesn’t wanna be a “sneaker head girl” in New York right now…

Lol mid, but forget it some of y’all from like the Midwest and shi* I get it.

Have only seen one pair of 550s in the greater Baltimore area. A DJ at a wedding was wearing them.

550 is the go to for every sneaker head girl that doesn’t wanna be a “sneaker head girl” in New York right now…

Lol mid, but forget it some of y’all from like the Midwest and shi* I get it.

Its was the new “IYKYK” shoe last summer for sure in NYC. Everyone and their mom and em though. :lol: Also hitting up ALD for coffee and hanging out front was the new cool thing to do for a minute.

I dun even care, my 550’s were my go to everything shoe last year. Still want the gray pair tbh.

Its was the new “IYKYK” shoe last summer for sure in NYC. Everyone and their mom and em though. :lol: Also hitting up ALD for coffee and hanging out front was the new cool thing to do for a minute.

I dun even care, my 550’s were my go to everything shoe last year. Still want the gray pair tbh.

This guy knows…

Some of y’all just playing catch up… lol my bad I gotta realize these things before I post.

Laughed out loud at the coffee part…

First ALD pickup:

Botanical Green Script Uniform Crewneck and Evening Blue Script Uniform Tee
IMG_6844.jpg

I like the cotton the use for their tees like this. Super comfy. Not oversized, standard fit but it feels loose still. Surprisingly also hasnt shrank. Grabbed an XL for a looser fit in a tee from last year with ALD on the chest and still fits the same after multiple wash and drys. :pimp:

ppl talk about how 550s are everywhere but tbh i only ever see them worn in the soho, nolita, les, and noho area

Back
Top Bottom