Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

may need to off a spare grey 7.5 to cop my girl her pair. TEBBY wylin

how in the world did my wife get EA but not me lol.
Size 6's secured in all 3 on her account. Let's see what's good with the GR drop lol

I realize everyone is concerned about the 550’s but can someone explain to me how the loafers dropped? I mean not nary a Instagram post nor a email about them dropping from Ted? And I’m hearing he didn’t even drop them in big sizes? Does anyone have any insight on this?

I realize everyone is concerned about the 550’s but can someone explain to me how the loafers dropped? I mean not nary a Instagram post nor a email about them dropping from Ted? And I’m hearing he didn’t even drop them in big sizes? Does anyone have any insight on this?
Not sure what else you are looking for
You pretty much got it covered. They randomly dropped em one night.

I picked up the black tavernas. if you can sign up for an email notification on the website, do it. That's how most people found out about it.

Not sure what else you are looking for
You pretty much got it covered. They randomly dropped em one night.

I picked up the black tavernas. if you can sign up for an email notification on the website, do it. That's how most people found out about it.
That’s my point. I been getting the top tier email for a while now and I didn’t see no email. So your saying you got an email that they were dropping?

Back
Top Bottom