Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

These weren't that hard to get online. I almost picked up a pack, but I had to pass. Too many things to pay for in the coming weeks. For those who wantedto know, some of the Finishline coupons did work on this pack. I had a pack in my cart for $278 shipped, but decided to not click the confirm button. Eastbayhad them up for at least 15 mins.

it took me a hour to pull the trigger put i finally gave in. with the discount on finishline it can to 271 shipped which isn't bad with the ILtax
mad.gif
. dont know if i would have got them without that code. thanks.

man, NT was down so I couldn't see the code. Got mine on Eastbay with shirt for $342 shipped. I dont mind though

Thanks DJKona. Saved me $124.
pimp.gif
Now I'll have to decide whether or notto keep both or use one later down the road to trade for a different pack.
happy.gif

i got mines from eastbay..waited on the phone for about 5 min. got fed up..and ordered from the computer....got my confirmation email..so im good..now imma goback and add on to my order some Jordan socks/Jordan Hydro flip flops for da summa..."easy internet pick up"

Finally a pack that I'm not interested in at all.

It appears it'll be an easy cop for those fretting already.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I hope no one bought these from 23isback for $545 shipped
roll.gif

Wow.
laugh.gif

Just ordered a pair from finishline, wasn't planning on getting them but the discount was too good to pass on.

Props DJKona.
pimp.gif

I was wondering why I couldn't get nt to work

didnt know this released tonight
I hope your not attributing the crash to this launch.
laugh.gif

It had more to do with Yuku being a crappy service. I hate their stupid "Magicians"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom