Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

I think most Finishlines will probably stop doing pre-orders. Recent problem in my area is that when you preorder a shoe, they basically put the total shoeprice on a gift card until release date and then when you come to get the shoes, they charge the gift card. Problem with this is that if you try to return thepre-ordered shoes, They don't give you money back, they put it on another gift card because to them, you purchased a gift card technically, so they areforcing you to spend money on something else by doing this and I know out here ALOT of people complained about this practice.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Thats because as bad a decision as it was by JB to release the 14's like this...nothing is worse than what they did to those 10's....

I think that JB made a rare improvement on the OG shoe with the countdown X. Most NT'ers would agree that the shadow X was one of the weakest sigsever. There was no way JB would give us the Chicago X with the 45 on it - the shadows with a 23 was the next best thing.

Are you allowed to use any codes for this pack on Eastbay?

And should I get a sz 15 if I'm normally a sz 14 and the IX run small

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

you robbed your friend.

grin.gif
I know. He is to crazy relize it. Make it so bad we split the amoutevenly($165 a piece) and I get to keep the box and everything.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I am getting these for the IX's, but as soon as my order goes through, I am letting go of the XIV's asap. I don't need those in my life.
Ditto.
I already have the Originals and the '05 Retros DS, doubt I'd every touch this version. But the IX's are crucial. There will probably be thousandsof XIV's on ebay for dirty cheap this time next week.

JB should've ditched these XIV's for the red suede samples from a couple years back.

theyre on eastbay

edit: hey, my post went through? I didn't think it did. Last night and for the past few days this site has been giving me all sorts of trouble. Sometimesonly the banner and ads will load, sometimes only certain pages on the threads will load, and other times i just get that stupid magician. I want the old NTback.

Finishline has it up and there is a $62 discount, too bad they didn't have my size so I just got one from Eastbay instead.

Back
Top Bottom