Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

WHERE MY SWOOSH PEOPLE AT? YALL READY FOR A LONG NIGHT?
Anybody tell me how this works... Does it drop at 12 (3minutes left?) Or sometime between 12 and 5am? (Just started working for nike)

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Anybody tell me how this works... Does it drop at 12 (3minutes left?) Or sometime between 12 and 5am? (Just started working for nike)

I don't work for Nike I can guarantee you its going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night if you're waiting on Swoosh!!

Originally Posted by austing03

I don't work for Nike I can guarantee you its going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night if you're waiting on Swoosh!!

Haha..I dont have anything to do...Already gave up my club night for this mess!

yeah man we're gonna be here forever. they could pop up anywhere between 3 and 6 (im on the east coast). lately theyve been poppin up about 6 in themornin. the last package realease didnt sit well with anybody who was using swoosh because it wouldnt let you get to the page.

Lmao you should have went out and by the time you got back in you would have still had time to wait on swoosh.

First time ordering from Finishline online so we'll see. I normally swear against ordering anything off of Finishline but the 20% off or whatever it ismakes the risk worth it. What happens if they drop the order? Anyone went through this?

Lmao you should have went out and by the time you got back in you would have still had time to wait on swoosh.

laugh.gif
Haha! Are you serious? Is it that bad? Do they just drop at randomtimes during the night or something? lol.

to the people that already have the pack.. are you happy with the quality? im still deciding if im gonna get up early for these.

I thought if the discount went through. They couldn't take it from you?

I dont think they take it from you, they'll just drop your order a) because of the coupon, or b) if the shoe gets sold at one of their stores before itgets fulfilled

I dont think they take it from you, they'll just drop your order a) because of the coupon, or b) if the shoe gets sold at one of their stores before itgets fulfilled

im seriously considering taking a nap till 6 cuz i know theyre not gonna be up there anytime soon

What time did they release the last package at? Anyone remember?

to the people that already have the pack.. are you happy with the quality? im still deciding if im gonna get up early for these.

laugh.gif
Haha! Are you serious? Is it that bad? Do they just drop at random times during the night or something? lol.
I think the last pack hit around 5am central. I still haven't wore the 10's or 13's yet. I don't know how JB will move units on the2/21.....

Originally Posted by ZOOM AIR ELITE

The only thing tempting about this pack is the IXs, but I'm counting on Swoosh to come through.

You and me both... If I cant get it on discount... I don't think I will be purchasing. Retail is... 340 after tax for 1 shoe that I like... I thinknot...

im seriously considering taking a nap till 6 cuz i know theyre not gonna be up there anytime soon

What time did they release the last package at? Anyone remember?

if im not misktaken it was like 6 eastern time

laugh.gif
Haha! Are you serious? Is it that bad? Do they just drop at random times during the night or something? lol.
I think the last pack hit around 5am central. I still haven't wore the 10's or 13's yet. I don't know how JB will move units on the 2/21.....

Yeah imo they messed up big time on the 21

Originally Posted by thekronic1

do you guys think these are going to sell better than the first pack did?

I think it ultimately depends on where you live. These will be gone by noon in my area while others swear that these will sit for weeks in theirarea.
If you guys don't mind answering, what's the discount for having a Swoosh account?

Back
Top Bottom